ˢᵒʲᵒᵘʳⁿ 25

ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜɪɴɢ sᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ғᴇᴇʟs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ʟᴜʟʟᴀʙʏ ʀᴇᴀᴄʜᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴇᴀʀ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ sᴡᴇᴇᴛ

ᴘᴀɴᴅᴏʀᴀ's ʙᴏx

ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʀᴍ ᴀғᴛᴇʀɴᴏᴏɴ sᴜɴʟɪɢʜᴛ ғɪʟʟs ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ

ɪ'ᴍ ғᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ɪɴᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ

"Did you hear the news?"

"No, why? I haven't been watching the news lately."

"I don't mean that kind of news, you idiot. I meant that Kina and Jeno are now a couple!"

"I- Wait, really? Holy shit."

"Yeah, apparently it happened when he took her to the beach."

"How do you even know about that?"

"Kina's been talking about it nonstop. She's practically advertising her boyfriend at this point."

"That's cute though. At the beach? Ugh, can someone get me a Jeno too?"

"Girl, you ain't the only one wishing."

"Whatever. I'll just go with Haechan, then."

"Oh my God! I just remembered someone else! I heard they're finally official!"

"Wait, who? How?"

"Haechan and y/n! Oh my God- They came to school while holding hands! They look so cute together."

"There goes my dream of being with Haechan. But besides that, I think we all knew it was bound to happen sooner or later."

"That's why I said to not get your hopes up. Still, to think it has ended up taking this long? It's a miracle they even confessed."

"I'm glad it worked out in the end."

"It worked out because they love each other. He sacrifices a lot for her and she does the same."

"Yeah, like losing in a debate. Good gracious. I swear they have the funniest arguments ever."

"Hey, free comedy. We don't even need to pay for the extra roasting session on the side."

"I think I can hear them at each other's throats again at the benches, near the conjoined field."

"Let's get some popcorn and then we can watch how this debate goes down."

"Right behind you."

long ass a/n below –

it's the final chapter of a story that has been awaiting debut since last year! clearly, it's been a long journey, guys! not as long as a novel is. but i hope it was satisfactory enough.

i wholly hope that you did enjoy the book. although none of it makes sense, i hope it was at least amusing :D

this book is basically purely fluff; which is right up my alley.

sooooooo thank you for reading <3 i'm appreciate everyone who's reading, voting, and commenting. it brightens up my day so much (as cheesy as it is).

i hope everyone's staying safe and healthy! don't forget to be taking care of yourselves too :)

—juri<33