ˢᵒʲᵒᵘʳⁿ 20

ɪ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʜᴜɢ ʏᴏᴜ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ғᴇᴇʟ ɴᴇʀᴠᴏᴜs ғᴏʀ sᴏᴍᴇ ʀᴇᴀsᴏɴ

ᴡʜʏ ᴀᴍ ɪ ʜᴇsɪᴛᴀᴛɪɴɢ? ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜɪs

"Congrats you guys!" Kina dashes into you with her arms entrenched over your tiny frame

"Congrats you guys!" Kina dashes into you with her arms entrenched over your tiny frame. She practically squeezes your soul out of you. "I can't believe I'm friends with such a talented person!"

"Kina... Can't- Breathe... Too- Tight..." You manage to wheeze out. Kina loosens her grip a bit. "But likewise, babe. You're just as talented, if not more, Kina."

Next to you, Jeno and Haechan are doing their bro thing. And eventually they hug it out. Then, the rest of the squad makes their way over. Renjun, Jaemin, Chenle, and Jisung congratulates you two.

Mark also arrives and pats you on the shoulder, opting to avoid any physical contact with Haechan. (Mark's not touchy for a reason. Even one moment of letting his guard down, we all know that Haechan would jump him with aggressive affection. Yeah, not Mark's forte for sure.)

"I still can't believe we just heard you guys banter for a good three minutes on stage." Mark says, "And then proceed to diss each other in your thank you speeches."

"What in the absolute fuck." Is all that Jisung can sum up the situation as. This prompts Jaemin to nag Jisung to his death about using swear words and growing up too quickly.

You sigh, sulking. "He owes me an ice cream but he's not fulfilling it."

Renjun snickers. "Ay, Haechan. Treat your mopey girl right."

"Renjun." Haechan's eyes narrow into challenging slits, as if he and Renjun know something that has to do with you. "Don't make me chokehold you."

Although Renjun is just as provocative as Haechan is, he has his morals. Most of the time. So, he backs down with a smirk, his hands raised in a mock surrender. "Okay, okay, okay. Just remember that what you're waiting for is not meant to be prolonged."

As bewildered as you are at their exchange, you still want that ice cream. Especially if it's from Haechan's own pocket money. (Insert your evil laugh here.)

Your muscles are now jaded from the exerted energy in order to delegate your best performance. The adrenaline from the production is wearing out now and drifting a tidal wave of asthenia. And from several practices plagued with palinoia, you figure an ice cream is a perfect thing to finish the experience off with.

As much as winning is amazing, marvellous, and full of amaranthine vigour, you'd much rather pass out on your bed right as of now. (After ice cream, of course.)

"I'll keep that in mind, Reonjeon. Anyway, I'll see you guys later." Haechan waves his hand at his friends, pissing Renjun off with pronouncing his name wrong. He hooks his arm over your shoulders and you don't even have enough energy to protest. "This needy one needs some ice cream. I'll see you guys tomorrow to rub the fact that I got a free party and day off in your faces."

This comment evokes multiple groans of discontent at his underwhelming humbleness. "Just kidding!" With that, he twirls the two of you around and off you both go.

 "Just kidding!" With that, he twirls the two of you around and off you both go