ˢᵒʲᵒᵘʳⁿ 19

ɪ ᴄᴀɴ sᴍɪʟᴇ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ, ɪ ᴄᴀɴ ᴄʀʏ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪᴛ's ʏᴏᴜ

sᴏ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ɪ ᴅᴏ?

ᴡʜᴇɴᴇᴠᴇʀ, ᴡʜᴇʀᴇᴠᴇʀ

ᴇᴠᴇɴ ɪғ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ, ᴊᴜsᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴏᴜʀ sᴍɪʟᴇ ғʟᴏᴡᴇʀs ʙʟᴏᴏᴍ

"For the dance event of 20XX, the winner of the Aethira Terpsichorean competition is

"For the dance event of 20XX, the winner of the Aethira Terpsichorean competition is..."

"Okay- Wait, the name of the fucking event is barely even pronounceable."

"Chill, y/n. The competition's over and you're still nervous, geez."

"You're so good at comforting people, Haechan. Because I definitely feel so much better."

"Calm down, if you just wanted me to hold your hand, you can just ask. No need to get sarcastic."

"Yeah- Because you definitely wouldn't tease me-"

"Lee..."

"Oh, they're announcing now. Fuck. Jeno will win, won't he? Hyuck, we won't get that stupid day off we worked so hard for."

"Oh? Hyuck, huh?"

"Out of everything I said, the only thing you got was your name?"

"Hey! It's not my fault you just used it randomly. It distracted me. But don't worry, we can ditch class if you'd like-"

"Haechan and y/l/n y/n! congratulations!"

"Wait..."

"What the hell? Haechan?"

"Y/n?"

"We won? How in the motherfucking earth did we?"

"Hey, hold your potty mouth, y/n. We have to go on stage to accept the award."

"Don't act like you don't swear either. But oh my God, I can't believe we fucking won-"

"Language, amour."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Now I know just the way to get you to shut up, y/n."

"Oh shut up or shut up, you dick-"

"Ah, ah, ah. We're going on stage now. Because I'm a gentleman, I'll let you say something and then I'll pass the trophy to you, okay?"

"Yeah, yeah. You always end up doing whatever you like anyways."

"Hey! I'm being nice here, appreciate it while I'm doing it."

"Wow. Thank. You. So. Much."

"Y/n, stop mocking me. God, you're so difficult, I swear."

"Hyuck, the entire audience can hear us bicker. And I swear the principals are staring at us weirdly. So can you shut the fu-"

"Use a filter when you're in public, y/n."

"I'll decide what I'd like to say, thank you so very much."

"Okay, are we going to take this speech and basically complain about our practices in front of the entire schools or not?"

"Fine. Fine."

"After you, my lady."

"You've been hanging out with Lucas for too long."

"Just hush and go, y/n. Everybody can only be patient for so long."

"Mama said patience is a virtue."

"Just do it."

"Alright, alright. I'll do it because you're gonna murder me and definitely not bury my body. So I'll go now. I swear."

"Thank God."

"You owe me an ice cream though, Haechan."

"... And they say I'm the difficult one."

in case you haven't caught it, the unbolded text is just general dialogue; bolded is y/n; bolded and italicize is haechan