ˢᵒʲᵒᵘʳⁿ 18

ʜᴏʟᴅɪɴɢ ᴍʏ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴇᴀᴘɪɴɢ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ʟᴀᴛɪᴛᴜᴅᴇs

ᴡᴇ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ʀᴇᴅᴇғɪɴᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴇ ɢᴏ, ɪᴛ's ᴏɴʟʏ ᴜᴘ ғʀᴏᴍ ʜᴇʀᴇ

A few weeks after the group meal, you've reached a milestone in life

A few weeks after the group meal, you've reached a milestone in life. And that is to experience the most busiest few weeks to ever exist up to this point in your life.

Practices flooded your schedules, the pressure of winning a party and a day off for your club is stronger than ever. You've probably barely even slept longer than four hours a day with exams around too. On top of that, you're the most overworked you've ever been.

You've always been a perfectionist. And that hasn't changed.

You and Haechan both strive for the best finished final product. And as draining as it is, it brings both of you joy at the end of the day when you've cleaned up the dance, polishing the rough spots. When disorder meets unity and its best buddy, collaboration; togetherness.

Ultimately, the day of the dance event arrives. You've finally had enough sleep to survive a full day. With an exceptional capacity due to your full 8 hours of sleep, you've already dressed up in your embellished outfit.

You stare in the mirror as your dress flutters as you traipse closer to your reflection. The fabrics hug the curves of your figure, draping over your waist and cataracts down to your knees. The white hue of the material enchants you.

As an extra detail, there is a long piece of flowy fabric attached to your arms through bands. It accentuates the captivating presence your character on stage should possess.

A knock on the door steals you from your reverie. Without warning, a certain someone strides in. Confidence underlying their nervousness, they find themselves in your dressing room.

"Hey, Lee Haechan." You start with his full name to insert your chiding remark. "What happens if you walk in on me changing?"

He scoffs, shaking his head, the nervous glint in his irises never flitting away. "But you weren't."