Scared! Venti x reader

A/n: hey sexies I found the hottest muichiro pic today and while I was looking for it I found a bunch of venti pics so now my camera is flooded of him again💔 I can't control myself it's not funny

I woke up in Venti's arms. As I gazed my surroundings, I realized we must've fallen asleep on the couch during our movie marathon. Venti stirred as he slowly opened his eye's, looking at me.

"We slept during our movie night!!" I whined.

"Well you usually can't sleep easily and you seemed tired so when you fell asleep, so I just let you. Plus, you looked adorable," Venti objected in his defense as he began stroking the top of my head.

I huffed, knowing he was right since sleeping is hard for me to come by usually.

"Thank you for understanding," Venti seemed to smile as he giggled. I reached over to grab the nearby remote, but I just barely grazed it with my finger. Venti suppressed his laughter as he watched my struggle for a few more seconds before moving to grab to remote. He placed it in my hands, allowing me to do what I intended to do. I sat there, doing nothing as I stared at the remote.

"You gonna play something or..?" Venti asked while his arms snaked around my body, holding me against him. He placed his head on top of my head as he stared down at the remote in my hands.

"Uh.. sorry I forgot what I was doing for a second."

Venti lifted his head back up as he nodded, knowing how I sometimes space out and forget the things I am going to do, "it's alright, take your time."

I smiled to myself, happy he is so patient with me as I turned on the tv.
Scrolling through the list of movies, I finally found something that struck my interest, a horror movie.

"Are you sure you want to watch that one? You might get scared," Venti teased as he poked my side, causing me to jump slightly.

"I'll be fine," I respond, confident in my ability to watch horror movies.

"Whatever you say," Venti mumbled as I rested my head back on his chest while the movie began to play.

In the end, Venti was the one who ended up getting scared.

"Honestly it wasn't even that good. I was expecting better, it's all so cliche," I rolled my eyes as the credits played.

Venti trembled slightly as he clutched onto me, "what do you mean? The mirror creature was horrifying!!"

I flipped myself over, now laying on my stomach so I could look at him.

"Aw.. look who's scared now~" I teased as I raised a hand to tap the boy's nose.

"I'm n-not!" He stuttered, averting his eyes away from me and around the room instead. I smiled at his obvious discomfort from the movie. I never realized he was so disturbed by horror movies.

A brilliant idea popped into my head. Maybe it wasn't nice, but it would be hilarious. Getting my best acting face on, I widened my eyes while looking over Venti's head behind the couch.

Venti took note of my change in expression as he seemed to slightly panic.

"What is it?"

I raised one trembling hand, pointing it over his shoulder, "w-what is that?" My voice wavered as I spoke.

"What's what??" Venti breathed, not having the courage to look at what I was pointing at.

Suddenly, I screamed.
That did it, Venti screamed as well, grabbing onto my side as he wrapped his arms around me and buried his face into my neck.

I sat down upright on the bard's legs with him still clutching onto me.

"Gotcha," I laughed as I wrapped my own arm's around the trembling boy.

Venti separated his face from my neck as he looked up at me with small tears at the corners of his eyes, "you pranked me?! That was so mean!!" He whined, upset about my joke.

"Just for fun, I'm sorry! Your reaction was priceless though," I grinned as I ruffed his hair while he pouted.

I kissed his forehead as he grumbled something incoherent. Maybe I shouldn't do things like that in the future, for Venti's sake.

A/N: hey y'all
I got an indesign certification test on Friday that I'm kinda nervous ab
Hope I pass‼️‼️
Also I finally started the 4th season of aot and PIECK IS SO FINE IM IN LOVE WITH HER
PIECK SUPREMACY ‼️‼️