venti x reader (pokemon‼️‼️)

a/n: a pic of my friend and i 😁 i will force him to play genshin and we will have fun.

"Ventttiiiiii" you whined, slumping back further into the arms of the boy behind you.

"What is it darling?" the bard spoke with a hum, not paying your whiny tune much mind since he was used to it by now.

You shove your switch into his once free hand that was resting around you, "I don't have the patience to catch this stupid legendary. Can you help?"
Venti giggled, even though you couldn't see his expression you knew he was grinning at your request. In your defense though, you were trying to catch Cresselia and it kept healing itself with moonlight.

"Let me see this," Venti mumbled mostly to himself as he inspected what he had to work with. His arms still hugged around your body as the switch was in front of you, leaving the bard to look at the game with his head resting on your shoulder. You watched silently, wallowing in your own rage and pity as the boy threw and ultra ball at the pokemon. The ball shook once, then twice, causing you to hold your breath. Suddenly it broke out of the ball, the familiar cry of the pokemon rung through your ears once more.

You sighed, "see? it's impossible, you can't catch it."
Venti gently shushed you although he thought your anger at the situation was cute.

"It's not impossible you just have to be patient," he replied as he threw another ball at Cresselia.

"Well I'm not patient," you argued back, only earning a soft, "I know," followed by a chuckle from the boy.

Just as you gave up hope, the ball clicked, signally the legendary had been caught at long last.

"There," Venti stated as he placed the switch in your lap. You sat there astounded, watching as Cresselia's information filled the pokédex.

"Thank you!" you exclaim, the rage you once felt dispersing. The bard said nothing as he instead went back to watching you play the game while snuggling you once more.

a/n: yeeeaaah man Pokémon i love me some Pokémon
i've been playing brilliant diamond and those pos legendaries are a pain in my ass. i was playing sword some time ago and was trying to catch the legendary bird trio .... it had me in shambles 😭 if any legendary has a healing move i usually just say "fuck it" and toss the master ball i had been saving

anyways get in guys we are going to aeropostale (the one i work at😁) to terrorize some tourist after they ruin everything i worked on...... them people be so bold you guys wouldn't be able to believe it
they have one thing and it's the audacity
today some woman and her daughter started destroying my neatly folding stack of shirts so naturally i asked the size they were looking for and THEY IGNORED ME😭
so i watched them as i stood right there next to them. they wanted a size were didn't have out in the front (even if we had any in the back i wasn't about to do no size check for them they was disrespecting me !! 🙄) so i told them we were out and i was sorry
animals... they're all animals destroying what i just worked on.... girl's polos was looking like mount Everest... my back.. oh the pain..
(i close everyday so it means i'm one of the people that has to clean up after everyone when we close, that's why i care so much about shit being folded and done LMAOOO
i've left the store at 11pm ((late))  for the past 3 days because the store has been a MESS😭 free me!!)