Venti x reader (baby dvalin!!)

*THIS WAS REQUESTED SO LONG AGO LOL*

SINCE WATTPAD WANNA BE GOOFY IM PUTTING IT HERE LOL *dvalin is the size of the art in the picture so there isn't confusion lol*

*dvalin is the size of the art in the picture so there isn't confusion lol*

I observed Venti as he played with his new pet baby dragon. The dragon had mannerisms that were similar to both cats and dogs as it nipped at Venti's undone braids. The boy giggled as he reached his hand out and pet it's head.

Still feeling groggy from just waking up, I trudged over to the boy and sunk down behind him as I watched him still care for the dragon just a little over his shoulder. Eventually I became to feel tired again as I wrapped my arms around the boy, resting my head against his back.

"You okay back there?" I heard the boy ask while the sound of the dragon's claws scampering across the wooden floor filled up the room.

I nodded against Venti's back, tightening my grip around the bard slightly, "yeah, just tired," I mumbled, my voice slightly muffled due to talking into his back.

"You aren't much of a morning person huh?"

A brief silence washed over us before I responded for no reason other then I was tired and still trying to properly comprehend things.

"I just need like an hour to fully wake up."

The boy laughed at my statement. I felt him undo my grip around him as he twisted around before grabbing me. I grumbled in protest as the boy pulled me around so I was sitting in front of him.

"What are you doing?" I asked as the dragon now sat in front of me with it's head cocked to the side, looking confused on where the small bard went.

"Just trust me," Venti hummed as he wrapped his hands around my own, bringing one of them towards the dragon and halting it just a few inches away from its face.

The baby dragon seemed curious as it approached its nostrils closer to my hand, inspecting if I was a friend or foe.

"Venti.. I don't think this is a good idea," I whispered as I slowly began pushing my back against his chest as far as I could go. The dragon continued to wrap around my hand as it sniffled me, similar to how a dog would when first meeting someone.

The boy placed his head on my shoulder while he retracted one of my arms back, still having his hand intertwined with my own.

"Relax, I wouldn't put you in a situation that'd put you in danger," the boy replied as my anxiety spiked.

Isn't that exactly what he's doing?

It's not that I didn't trust him, it's that my hand is the perfect lunch for a small dragon with it's tiny sharp fangs. The boy seemed to notice my uncomfort as he began tracing small circles across the top of my  held out hand.

The dragon suddenly seemed to make its decision as it nuzzled its head against the palm of my hand, making a small purring noise.

"See? He likes you," Venti smiled as he rested his head against the side of my own.

"He could've bitten my hand!" I exclaimed as I tried to suppress a smile while I watched the dragon run around in circles a bit. It seemed happy as it ran around, full of energy.

"I wouldn't let that happen," the boy seemed to roll his eyes as he giggled at my statement. He placed a kiss on my cheek before letting go of my hands, wrapping his own arms around me now.

"Did you decide on a name yet?" I asked, relaxing against the boy as he held me in his embrace with his chest leaning against my back.

"Dvalin."

A/N: HEY SEXY BAES I HOPE EVERYONE IS DOING WELL

genuine question: my guy friend let my other friend borrow his jacket for 2nd period then in the second half during lunch after she gave it back to him, he asked if I wanted to hold it. So I was like "yeah!!!!!" And just held it around. Then when lunch ended and it was time to go there was a great attempt at kidnapping the jacket between my friend and I as we ran (walked) away while we shouted #girlboss
I told my one friend and he asked if I liked the guy and I don't, but did it come off that way?? I've already stated in front of everyone several times I don't want a relationship HELP💔💔