Flirty! Venti x reader

A/n: I know you guys have been asking for another flirty venti and I FINALLY sorta just barely came up with an idea
Out here fighting for my life smh.....

*requested*

It was 2am and I was in the kitchen when a "thud," erupted throughout the silent house, signaling Venti has arrived back home.

"Hi Venti," I called out to the bard, not surprised by his usual lateness as he usually stayed at Diluc's tavern for a while whenever he went. When I heard no response, I dismissed it, assuming the boy was tired and probably headed to bed straight away, since that would happen occasionally. I resumed my 'midnight' snack making, softly humming to myself.

"Hiya, did you miss me?" A voice asked, making me jump back slightly as I dropped what I was doing. I heard a laugh from back beside me, causing me to turn around as I frown rested on my face.

"That's not funny," I huffed, irritated as the boy's eye's had a humorous glint to them while a grin tugged on his lips.

"I'm sorry," Venti responded in a clearly sarcastic tone as he had no remorse for what he just did. Sighing I decided it was no use in arguing or getting mad at him, so I turned back around to finish making my snack as I was interrupted for the 2nd time now.

"So how was work?" I asked, not looking up from what I was doing.

I heard the boy trudge towards me from behind as he responded, "it was fine, I couldn't stop thinking about you though." He wrapped his arms around my waist as he pressed his body against my back, peering at what I was doing over my shoulder.

"Is that so?" I questioned, raising an eyebrow while I turned my head to the side to look at Venti.

"Mhm," the bard nodded as he began playing with the hem of my shirt, making me shiver whenever his fingers briefly trailed over a piece of slightly exposure skin.

"Venti.." I sucked in a shaky breath as he began to place several slow kisses on my neck. I felt my heartbeat faster with each new kiss he pressed against me while I felt myself melting into his embrace.

"Whose my pretty girl?" The bard whispered in my ear, his breath tickling my neck, causing me to shudder slightly.

"Me.." I stuttered as butterflies formed in my stomach, my snack long forgotten about now.

"Yes you are," Venti responded with praise as he turned me around to face him, observing my features. A small smile cracked on his face before he pulled me in towards him, gently kissing my lips.

"I missed you so much," Venti mumbled against my lips as his hands that hugged my waist began to slowly rub my sides. 

"But it was only for a few hours," I giggled as I moved a strand of hair away from my face.

The bard kissed the corner of my lips before responding, "it felt like forever when all the songs I played reminded me of you."

He pulled his face away from mine as he locked eyes with me, "come with me next time, will you?"

I dropped my head down as I laughed and shook my head, "why not, I'll go." I placed my forehead against his own, stilling looking down at the floor.

"Thank you," Venti seemed to smile as he tightened his arms around me, rocking us side to side.

A/n: Idk if this even counts as flirty but I don't care I'm labeling it as that. I have the power to do anything I want in this one shot book 🙄
Also I'm sorry I haven't been writing as much, I'm slowly running out of ideas even when I look at my request bUT IM TRYING‼️‼️‼️‼️