Venti x reader (windblume💯💯🔥)

Unedited guys I'm sorry

Drop some request btw🔥 I'm gonna start trying to get to those again

After Jean, the acting grand master announced I would be the one to offer a flower to the wind archon, I stole a glance at Venti. He met my gaze with a smile, as if assuring me everything would be fine.

"Well Venti, what's your favorite flower?" I asked, although I already knew since I hang out with him almost everyday. His favorite flower was of course the cecilia, but I wasn't sure if that applied to the Windblume Festival.

"Eh? ...Very cunning, trying to cheat, are we?" The boy replied with a smirk. Before I was able to say anything back, Jean made a loud, ahem signaling she wanted us to shut up.

Venti giggled as he softly shook one of my shoulders slightly, "she told us, huh?" I slumped my shoulders in defeat, not favoring the situation I had in store for me. I had to choose a flower I think would be best fit for the occasion, but which one? Everyone seemed to have their own opinions.

Seeming to notice my uncertainty as I began to overthink the situation, Venti brushed his hand against mine, catching my attention.

"Don't worry about me, choose something you like! I trust your taste."

My heart melted slightly at his attempt in comforting me, although he wouldn't tell me the exact flower I should choose, his words helped. I nodded, a silent, thank you left my lips.

Jean gently pushed me up towards the place where I was to offer a flower to the anemo archon. I glanced behind me at Venti, who gave me a small smile of encouragement. Taking a deep breath in, I decided to go with my gut, offering a cecilia.

"Interesting choice," the grand master said from behind me as she evaluated my decision. Her words caused me to wonder if my choice was perhaps wrong. Cecilias are certainly not the most popular flower for Windblume, but hopefully Venti knew take note on how I had him on my mind when choosing the flower to offer. Shaking off the unwanted feeling, I smiled and nodded at Jean as I turned around, stepping back near Venti.

"Honestly any choice would've been fine with me, but I'm happy knowing you remember my favorite flower," the boy whispered as he pulled me into a hug. He rubbed my shoulder in a small circle while I rested in his arms. Although I didn't do much, that was enough pressure for the rest of the week.

"Well that was enough fun, I think I'm ready to go take a nap now. I'm done socializing for the next 86 years," I mumbled, followed by another drawn out sigh. Pleasing people was hard.

A/n: hey sexies 😏 sorry for the filler story I felt like we needed something wholesome after the last chapter 🙏

Anyways my birthday is coming up lololol fun !!