Venti x reader !with nighmares! 2

After the first nightmare, y/n had begun having more nightmares after, with each progressively getting worse. She often couldn't go back to sleep after, and if she did, she found it extremely hard to do, so she often went to Venti's room to seek comfort. He didn't mind though, as he accepted her with open arms.

        I trudged into the living room, seeing Childe sitting on the far end of the couch.

"Where's Venti?" I asked.

Childe took a moment to look at me before responding, "he is in the shower right now. You need something? You look pretty beat."

I rolled my eye's, huffing as I sat next to Childe, "thanks for pointing that out."

"I'm only kidding, but you seriously look tired, did you get any sleep last night?" Childe sounded concerned as he looked over at me.

"Sorta? Not really," I sighed, slumping against the couch. Childe was about to speak again, but was interrupted as Venti walked into the room.

"Good morning guys!" He smiled. I slowly got up off the couch and went over to Venti, placing my forehead against his chest, not saying a word.

"What's wrong sweetie?" Venti asked, noticing my change of usual routine.

"Nightmare," I mumbled.

Venti sighed as he put his arms around me,
"You should've called me, I would've came."

"I didn't want to bother you though."

"You wouldn't have bothered me, I hate to see you losing sleep, it's not healthy," I felt Venti shake his head as he guided me towards the couch, rubbing the middle of my back.

Venti laid down on the couch, facing Childe. I climbed on top of the bard so my cheek rested on his chest as I curled my legs in, laying on my side.

"Nightmares?" I heard Childe question Venti from the opposite end of the couch.

"Mhm," Venti nodded as he started stroking my hair,
"she's been having really bad ones lately that have been waking her up in the middle of the night and she finds it hard to go back to sleep."

"Ah.. do you think it's from stress?" Childe asked with a hint of worry in his voice.

"I'm not sure. Maybe?" Venti responded. I sighed, causing Venti to look down at me.

"I'm tired."

"I know," the bard spoke gently as he shifted his arm to rest on my side. I closed my eyes as I relaxed myself, melting into Venti.

"I can always knock you out with a punch or two if you want," Childe joked.

"You will not," Venti firmly stated, seeming a bit angry as he seemed to tense from under me.

"I was only kidding, no need to get so defensive," Childe laughed, seeming to be caught off guard by Venti's sudden change in mood. Venti huffed in annoyance as he wrapped both arms around me, pulling me closer against him if that was possible.

As I began to finally fall asleep, I heard Venti faintly humming, causing a small smile to creep onto my face.

Bonus or whatever🙄‼️🙏:

"You really care about her don't you?" Childe asked as he glanced over at the girl that was held in Venti's arms.

Venti paused his humming as he looked up at the boy, "of course I do, I love her," his tone was flat, as this was pretty obvious information.
The girl stirred as she shifted slightly in her sleep. Venti looked down at the girl with a smile as he brought a hand up, rubbing her head gently.

A/n: this had been my comfort imagine that's been in my head so I decided to finally write about it 🙏 I can't wait for this new banner to come out so I can get some weapons and then get a 5 star I already have when I hit my pity 😍 ( I really want diluc or Mona I'm trying to manifest over here 😩😔😭 )
Update: I got chongyun and another razor ✋🙄 I mean I wanted chongyun so that's a win🔥