Venti x tall! Reader

Sorry this isn't a venti pic, this is the muichiro pic I was talking ab from the last a/n since some people wanted to see it

A/n: hey tall girls 😏 I just wanna let you know.. ur incredibly sexy and worth it and I wish you a VERY pleasant evening

*requested*

*unedited asf💔*

"Y/nnn," Venti caught my attention, causing me to slightly look down at him.

"Can I have a kiss? Pleasee?" The boy pleaded as he wrapped his arms around my waist as he looked up at me with bright eyes.

I giggled a bit before responding, "sure," to which Venti with great delight smiled as he stood on his toes for a little extra height. I found it a cute thing he tended to do.

As a bent down slightly, Venti wrapped his arms around my neck. I took this as a sign he wanted to be picked up, since he always did this right before he asked, so I pulled him up off the ground. He was pretty light, so he was easy for me to hold.

"It's like you read my mind," Venti grinned as he pulled away from the kiss.

I shook my head as I smiled, "yeah, it's not like you always ask every time or anything."

"I like when you hold me, it's fun!!" Venti defended himself as he dropped his arms that were wrapped around my neck. He sunk into my arms as he threw his head back, almost like he turned into a ragdoll.

"Comfy?" I giggled as the bard rested in my arms.

"Mhm."

As Venti hung there with his head back, he eventually spoke up once more, "I don't know why the gender norms are that tall guys go with short girls. It's so much cooler having a tall girlfriend."

I shrugged, not knowing what else to say. It's true after all. Plus I don't even understand why guys get mad over some girls wanting to date taller dudes when they were the ones who established being with short girls because if not its hurts their weak masculinity.

"Well I love you for you. Don't ever change," Venti smiled as he popped his head back up and poked my cheek.

"I love you too."

A/n: sorry I didn't mean to come for the males that much 🙄🙌 it just happened the words fell out IT WAS REAL TALK
Society makes it so hard for tall girls to simply exist for what?? To any tall girls reading this, you are the best, thank you for existing
I love you ‼️