The sister

Y/n P.O.V

I came back home the same way I came out, through the window. The lights were still on so I supposed they were waiting for my sister. I went inside my room and acted as if I've been there the whole time.

I suddenly heard tapping on my window. I look out and see that it's my sister. Why didn't she just come through the front door?

"Oh, y/n thank god you're in this room. My ass would have been whipped if it was my parent's room."

"Wait what are you doing here?  You should go say hi to mom and dad they would be thrilled to see you here. You've been gone for a few years. Where have you been?

"No one can know that I am here. Not even mom and dad."

"Why?"

She looks out my window as if she was being chased. I look behind her and she lets out a sigh of relief.

"Okay now, can you tell me what's going on?"

"It's too dangerous I can't tell you at all."

She seemed anxious nothing like the older sister I knew, sophisticated, fearless; now she seems terrified.

"Okay. I won't ask you about it but you can't stay here in my room at least, mom will find out."

"No, she won't not as long as you keep me hidden very well."

"Yeah let me just hide a 29-year-old in my room. Seems totally natural. No, I have a different plan. You will be going to my friend's house. It's less suspicious and even better they won't ask questions."

"Ally's?"

"No. Um...my soulmate's home."

The word soulmate made her fall to the ground. She started quivering in fear. I knelt beside her rubbing her knee to calm her down, "Hey it's okay something very big must have happened for you to be acting like this."

"Have you accepted your soulmate yet?"

"No, I haven't why? I don't think there is a problem when you hadn't either and you seem perfectly fine."

"No. It's not like that you have to accept him. If you don't it will end up being your worst mistake."

"Why?"

"Because I am running from the rulers of this society because I rejected my soulmate."

"Okay, but what's the real reason you are this anxious?" Obviously not believing her running away from your soulmate seems almost impossible. There is no logic to her running away from her soulmate. 

"I'm serious y/n if you haven't accepted your soulmate yet do it. Or else the consequences won't be the best. You will be in the same situation I am in."

"Big sister you know I love you and everything but I don't want to listen to this nonsense I'm going to call him."

I pull up my phone and start marking Jungkook before she takes my phone away.

"No. Go to him. You don't know who is listening or watching."

I looked at her confusingly and shook my head, "It's the middle of the night I hope you know I'm still under our parent's roof you act like they'll let me be about."

"You just came from the window. I'm pretty sure they let you be about especially since you are the well-behaved child."

She mocks me as I pull out extra pillows from my closet and place it on my bed, "You can sleep with me but right before sunrise you hide somewhere because mom always comes in to wake me up for school cause she goes to work. I'm exhausted so I will be going to sleep goodnight."

I go under my covers and try to get some sleeping having this sensation that my sister may be hiding something from me. But what I really can't get out of my mind are his lips. When I close my eyes all I see are my lips on his and I can feel my heart beat out of my chest. 

I twist and turn until I get comfortable and sleep hugging my pillow and dream about the possibility of being with him in the future. 

-To Be Continued-