Missing

"Look at you the same way you do? Are you crazy?!" I push him back as I feel my face flush red. His face was too close it was almost as if we were to kiss.

I wanted to start walking away but he continues to hold my arm but let's go only to hold my hand. "Please y/n. I want only you. Why can't you see that?!"

"Why? Cause she has everything I don't have. She can make you feel happier than I can. I have a different mindset than you do, different goals. Can't you see that?!"

"I don't care what your mindset is. I told you I would wait for you. No matter how long it is. Don't take that away from me."

I hear the quiver in his voice. The last thing I wanted was to see him cry. My heart sank as I knew what I was doing to him. I was destroying him. I am doing something that people would consider hate or torture towards someone. Yet, I love the person before me.

I want to be with him. I will be with him.

"Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook. I want you to be my soulmate."

At those words being said the red string before us started shining and as we looked it bursted and it was there no more.

We looked as the string around our finger was no longer there. What did it mean? Does this mean we are no longer soulmates, or we are officially soulmates. All you hear are people clapping.

Ally runs up to me and hugs me from behind. "You did it! You accepted him I never once doubted you."

"Ally, why did the string burst what does it mean?" I ask her frantically as I worry that I might've done the wrong thing.

"It's fine the red string isn't needed anymore because now you are recognized as official soulmates. Meaning that if any of you two do anything that could mean betraying the government has to talk to them."

Jungkook looks at his finger and holds my hand "You really said you want to be my soulmate. You mean it y/n!"

I kiss him and his lips are so warm smooth. He wraps me in his arms, and I feel a sort of warmth I never felt before. I don't ever want to leave his arms. His chest against mine I feel like I'm being protected. I never expected to feel this feeling with any person. But I'm glad it's with him. My first love is my soulmate. I never want to let go of this feeling.

Yet little did I know eyes were all over us and one of those pair of eyes were wishing for our downfall.

-Two Years Later-

It was our graduation. We ended up staying a year extra to help with our advance placement for job careers. Jungkook and I are stronger than ever. Everyday for the past two years we have been inseparable. Except today.

"Where is Jungkook!!"

I look over at Ally who is texting on her phone who knows what. She raises her head and sees that he is not with us.

"He's your boyfriend not mine how am I supposed to know?" She shrugs looking back at her phone, "He is probably on his way don't rush him you know how long he takes to get ready."

It was a strange feeling. He wasn't answering his phone and it was going straight to voicemail. Ally and I started to get ready as I continued to look at my phone for any updates. Any message from the guys to tell me that he is okay.

I hadn't received anything.

That is until my phone buzzed. I immediately went over to it and had seen a message from Yoongi pop up.

You didn't tell us there was another person....

I was confused almost dumbfounded by his statement. What does he mean another person?

Oh you mean Julia? She was a long time ago almost two years ago. I hadn't seen her for almost two years.

Do you remember what happens to people who don't accept their soulmate?

No?

They disappear. With no notice no nothing just poof.

Okay? So what's wrong?

Jungkook went to go find Julia. He's been looking for her for the past wo years.

He never told me this.

He didn't want you to over think it. He thought if he told you, you would think he's losing feelings but he was more scared cause they were friends and he was afraid a story like your sister might repeat.

My sister. She ended up leaving home because the authorities were too close to finding her. There is no knowing where she went.

So where is Jungkook?

He hasn't been home for three days. He last left a note saying he had gotten a clue of where Julia is and he was gonna go.

What do you mean? You just now decide to tell me three days later!

I grab my things and look over at Ally we are missing graduation they'll mail our diplomas we are on a mission.

Ally looks up, "What are we doing now?"

I look inside my closet for an outfit that will allow me to move around, "We are looking for Jungkook and Julia."

"Julia? As in two years ago Julia? I thought she left or something."

"Turns out she had disappeared the same way my sisters soulmate had."

"Well what are we waiting for lets go and find your soulmate and Julia."

-To Be Continued-