You do a lot

Jungkook P.O.V.

"So you really won't consider joining the badminton team?" The guys that were sitting at our table asked me. I felt extremely awkward especially since y/n had left with her friend. I still hadn't made many friends and I surely was scared of these guys. They looked like at any moment they would say something to me. 

-End of School-

"Hey Jungkook how are you doing?" Taehyung and Jimin hyung both came to see me at my class to pick me up. 

"Hyung! I miss you guys. Why did no one tell me classes here are so much more different than Seoul. I feel like I can't walk anywhere without someone stopping me to talk to me."

"Kookie that just means you're popular with the people. Have any of the girls flirted with you? I heard your year had many pretty girls."

Taehyung nudges Jimin pouting before smiling, "I know you still feel new but don't worry. You'll fit in as soon in no time. This school just really emphasizes when there is a new transfer student. I can relate."

"I know that. I just don't know what to do."

"About what?"

"My soulmate, y/n, is in my class."

They both look at me jaw dropped, "No sir. We have to go transfer you to another class right now." Jimin grabbed my backpack and started walking with me to the counselor's office before I hear my name. 

"Jungkook...I mean I'm sorry am I interrupting something?"

I look back at the voice that always makes my heart skip a beat. She was by herself, I'm guessing her friend had left her. Jimin and Taehyung turned back at the same time I did.

"No way. Y/n?"

"You know her?"

"We didn't see her that day at the arcade properly. Y/n...she is one of the queen bees in our school. Not only is she pretty she is smart and kind to everyone. The only difference between her and the other queen bees of our school is that she does not want to date. No wonder what the girl at the arcade said sounded so familiar. She says the same thing to every person she rejects."

"Jimin and Taehyung nice to see you guys. How have you two been?" She walked up to us casually smiling. 

Taehyung and Jimin both start blushing and smile, "Oh y/n we're good. How are things for the second-year class president going? We haven't seen you in the office in a while? We miss the cookies you bring to the meetings."

She smiles, "I won't be able to go today either I have to go to the art club. We are having some new recruits." She looks over at me, "But Ally is going don't worry she has something special for you guys. But why aren't you at the office already?"

They let go of my backpack and smile stepping back, "Right we are on our way. Um Jungkook you can wait for us we will be out as soon as possible, you know class president stuff." 

I nod as I see them hugging y/n each one of them and leaving. This is the first time I have seen them be so obedient to someone besides Jin-hyung or Namjoon-hyung. And that's to say y/n is younger. Is it different here than in Seoul for real?

"Jungkook?"

She said my name again. 

"Oh yeah, what's up?"

"Are you coming or did you get the jitters?"

I shook my head and followed behind her, "I'm just letting you know the kids in the art club could sometimes be a little chaotic." 

"I live with 6 other guys. I know chaotic."

"Oh, so you live with Taehyung and Jimin? Is that how you guys know each other?"

I nod, Why can't I speak?

"I mean yes, I also live with Namjoon hyung and Hoseok hyung you may know them they are in the fourth year class."

"Ah yes, I do. So you live with the smartest people and the loudest people. I'm sure it can be sometimes very tiring. Especially since you're the youngest."

"Yeah, sometimes it is."

"But they're all good people. Surprisingly I didn't even recognize them in the arcade until now that you mention their name. I haven't seen them in a while." 

Our talk continues on until we are inside the art room. She was right it was chaotic. A group of twins was shouting at each other about each other's painting. There was this kid who was continuously moving around covering everyone's view. And lastly, another guy in the back with his earbuds in shading in his sketchbook. 

"Guys. Attention!" 

They all look up and make eye contact with me. I'm kinda scared now. Or nervous. They divert their attention to y/n who is scanning the class, "We're missing two kids what happened to Joshua and Tzuyu? 

"They both had to go to detention got caught skipping class." 

She shook her head and sighed, "I suggested this club just so they can spend more time together rather than getting in trouble, and yet they still do. But anyway we have a new kid. You may have heard already from around the school but this is Jungkook."

She looks over at me and I smile raising my hand, "Hey everyone my name is Jungkook it's so nice to meet you and I hope we can all be friends." They look at me as if  I was speaking in another language they all stood up and walked up to me. 

I was scared that this was going to be just like school all day having to pretend I got along with everyone. But no they all went to y/n. Asking about her day and talking to her about their day. I looked at her and it was almost as if she was their mentor.

"I know I haven't been here in a while and I still am the club president so when we have new kids do introduce yourself nicely to them so I can continue my speech." They turned over to me and said hi one by one introducing themselves. They had such a different approach than the kids throughout the day. I wonder where they were all day that I didn't even notice them. 

"Okay now that, that's done let's get into drawing I want you all to draw how your day went. Express it into a drawing forget our big project do this little side project to welcome Jungkook."

She walks to her stool and smiles pointing at the other stool, "You can sit beside me for today just so I can help you if you have any questions."

I nod and sit beside her looking at my drawing board and thinking about what to draw. Until it finally occurred to me.

-To be Continued-

A.N.

I know Y/n is 18 and technically she is supposed to be a senior in high school and it doesn't make sense in the plotline. But in this case, their school starts from 11th and goes into college. Jungkook and her are both in their official senior year. Meanwhile, Taehyung and Jimin are in their first year of college under the same school. Namjoon and Hoseok are in their second and etc. Y/n however, wants to go to a different college than the school she is in or in some way she wants to transfer.