The words

When a person is born and you hear their first cry it means their string soulmate has already been born. However, if your soulmate hasn't been born yet their won't be a cry. Throughout decades the idea of the red string connecting you to your soulmate has always been followed. It has been able to keep peace for when people fight or kill one another for the person they said to love.

If anyone decideds to break these laws and not follow the rules that the government has placed their will be no other option but to take matters into one own hands. Now you wouldn't want yourself to go mysteriously missing right? 

Please take these rules seriously or else face the concsequences, sincerly your government in galvield

__________

"What do you mean pressumed dead? That's impossible dad just said the govern-"

"I know what they said. We have to go now."

She starts getting anxious and finishes packing the bags, "Stop."

No response, "I said stop." Nothing, "We aren't go anywhere until you stop and tell me what's going on!"

She looks up at me and shushes me, "You will concern mom and dad come on y/n I promise I'll tell you lets just go please."

I look at her and can tell she has gotten pale, she's terrified. 

"Fine."

I head back out the house and see Jungkook still waiting, "Sorry Jungkook, I didn't think I'd take longer thanks for waiting."

"Yeah no problem where is your sister?"

"Right there."

I pointed to my window as I see her get out.

She scurries to catch up to us and notices Jungkook, "Hi nice to meet you. I'm y/n sister, Emily, but you can just call me Em."

"Hi Em my name is Jungkook I'm sure y/n has already told you about me. I'm her soulmate."

She nods as she looks around observing her surroundings, "Do you live far from here I would prefer for us to get somewhere safe and not in the streets." 

 We continue walking and eventually end up in front of his place. "Jungkook we will go in together. Meanwhile, my sister will just stay right behind me."

He nods as he proceeds to unlock the door. The moment we step in I feel a source of welcome as I remember how peaceful this place is. I forget that Jungkook wasn't here until just a few months ago and yet I knew all his friends.

"Kookie is that you?" I hear shouting from the kitchen as a tall boy appears before us and with his gummy smile welcomes us, "Y/n is that you!!"

He scurries towards us sliding his socks across the wooden floor, "It's been so long Yoongi."

He wraps me in a warm embrace and lifts me up, "You've grown so much I remember  when you first started school you were a lil weenie girl."

I blush immensely as I come back to my sense, "Yoongi stop I'm a grown lady now."

"What are you doing with Jungkook though I'm surprised ya'll are friends, y/n doesn't make friends that easily."

"Well we have a sort of special connection." Jungkook points to his finger and I see him gasp, "No way y/n is the one who rejected you as your soulmate." I can hear him laughing as it echoed through the room, "That sounds more like her. Come on in guys don't just stay in the door way we should continue talking about this."

We walk in as I look behind me and I see my sister still in the corridor. 

"Actually Yoongi, I was wondering if I can ask you a favor?"

"Of course y/n anything for you."

"Can my sister stay over your house just for a few days?"

He looks over at her and smiles nodding, "Of course we still have two rooms available, she is welcome to stay!"

I smile and look over at her, "Follow Yoongi and put your stuff down, we can go hang out afterwards," she nods shyly and grabs her bag as she takes it up the stairs right behind Yoongi.

I turn back to Jungkook who is smiling, "You're cute."

"Shut up." I scoff turning away from him and going into the kitchen to where I still hear noise coming from.

"Oh the lady of the hour finally has arrived!!" I see Jimin who was on the counter getting off and walking towards me he wraps his arm around both of us and pulls his towards his chest, "Come on in Taehyungie is making food!!"

"So I guess you're just sitting here enjoying the view?"

He nods with no shame and point at Taes chest, "Do you see that broad chest. I would do anything to see it uncovered."

"I could hear you."

"That's the point."

"Hi Taehyung how are you?"

"Well since you said you were coming over I felt the need to make some food for you. Do you remember those days you would come over and we would all play games?"

I nod and turn around looking around the kitchen, "We were younger and oblivious. Now I'm focused on school and academics. I'm planning to leave this school and society."

Taehyung stops doing what he's doing and turns towards me, "You know you can't leave this society. We're stuck here." 

I shake my head, "I know there must be something outside of here. It's crazy how no one has ever left. No one leaves for vacation or anything cause according to society everything is here but still we need exploration."

They look at me with intensity and shake their head, "You've always been one to be expressive, just be careful y/n what you say is sometimes dangerous."

I shrug looking towards Jungkook, "That's why I rejected you as my soulmate just cause I'm not ready. It doesn't mean I won't ever be but just not now." I reach out for his hand as I grab it and hold it close to me.

"Well sometimes love comes in like a rollercoaster you just don't see it." I hear a voice behind me and turn around to see Namjoon. 

"As always you have the best way with words." I stand up and start walking before I'm tugged back by Jungkook still holding my hand. 

"I love you."

Without a second thought I smile and embrace him, "I love you too."

-To be continued-