Pressure

"Lets give it up for the valedictorian Y/n!!!"

I hear the principle call my name up to the stage. Yet my feet can't move, I look around and everyone around me is blurred out.

"Y/n why aren't you going."

I hear a voice beside me, Jungkook. I reach for his hand but my hand goes right through his, "Jungkookie y/n isn't here anymore remember she left." I look at the person behind him its Julia.

No this can't be. I'm right here. I reach for Jungkook's hand but I just can't seem to grasp it, "Jungkook, Jungkook look at me I'm right here."

"I'm just sad that she left right before we got married."

"WAIT WHAT!"

Thud

"A dream. It was only a dream."

"BOO!"

I jump out of fear and look to see Ally right next to me.

"Did you have a steamy dream? All I could hear you say is call for Jungkooks name."

"Omg shut up I did not have such a thing. I had a nightmare."

"Y/n its been weeks of you waking up with nightmares. What's going on?"

I wanted to tell her what my sister told me but I couldn't, I wouldn't it's something she told me in secret she doesn't want anyone knowing.

"It's nothing just seeing her has made me a little bit anxious."

"You know I have her number now there's nothing to worry about anymore. I gotchu I'll charm her with my amazing charisma."

"Ally she's not even your soulmate."

"Wow look at little y/n suddenly caring about whether someone is your soulmate or not. I thought you said it doesn't matter about a string but about how the person feels?"

I gritted my teeth she's right that's something I would say, that is something I have said.

"You're right but you should be careful, that's all i'm saying."

"Alright y/n calm down I do think she's cute but it doesn't mean i'll just steal her away.....I mean I would but I won't."

I couldn't help but start getting ready for school as I look at the window I see the school from here my house is just on the other corner. I slept over at Ally's house since my parents were away on a business trip and staying with my other siblings was not gonna be fun.

I look over at my phone as I see a text message from Jungkook.

I'll see you at school today :) - 6:30 am

Yeah for sure i'll see you there - 7:00 am

Maybe I am exaggerating it Jungkook still texts me and calls me. According to Ally they haven't been talking as much and haven't meet up yet.

I finish getting ready and Ally brings breakfast upstairs to her room. Eating doesn't seem very motivational right now.

"What if I don't go to school?"

Ally looked at me almost as if wanting to drag me out the room by my hair.

"If you don't go which I recommend you to I will tell Jungkook how you're feeling."

"Ah the master manipulator. You're lucky your my friend."

"No you're lucky. Now eat before we leave for school."

I sighed as I began eating what was on my plate. I don't wanna go. I don't wanna see him. I know I can't bare even making eye contact with him. I wonder how he's doing? How is my sister doing there?

Jungkook P.V.

Julia: I'm getting ready for school now maybe we can hangout after school?

Me: I already have plans after school I'm in the school's art club we're planning to show case in a few months want to be prepared.

Julia: You'll do great I'm sure of it.

Me: Thanks I hope so too.

I finally get out of bed and I relook at my message with y/n.

"Y/n seems out of it, she couldn't possibly still be thinking about what happened that day."

Honestly, it was weird there is no explanation and I don't want to ask the guys because they might not believe me. I don't want to go to school yet I want to see her. I miss her eyes and her voice.

"Jungkook are you coming or not we're leaving after breakfast."

I quickly get dressed and finally head downstairs there all the guys are there.

"Jungkook you okay?" Taehyung-hyung looks over at me as I'm still picking at my breakfast.

"Oh it's nothing. I'm just lost in thought."

"I'll say you haven't even eaten my food. Do you not like it?" Jin-hyung looks over at my meal and grabs a piece of egg trying to force feed me.

"I'm okay I promise I'm just tired these past few days."

I say nothing more as they all still stare at me suddenly I hear foot steps; Its y/n's sister.

"Good morning guys I'm sorry for waking up late Jin I was going to do breakfast with you. I failed."

"It's okay unnie don't worry about it. Y/n left  home late last night is everything okay?"

At the sound of y/n she stopped in her pace and looked over at me. "Yeah everything is fine. Siblings stuff. I'm heading out first I'm applying for jobs."

"But how if you are currently in a difficult situation?" Yoongi hyung begins picking up the plates and taking them to the dishwasher.

"Shhh underground work Yoongi I'm looking for a specific job I was recommended before I left from where I was."

I'm deep in thought before Jimin-hyung taps my shoulder, "Are you ready?"

I nod eating the last bits from my plate. Before grabbing my school bag y/n's sister calls me over, "Jungkookie be honest with me. You don't have to lie y/n already told me everything that happened. Tell me do you truly love her?"

I look over at her and I nod, "She maybe not want to believe it or accept it but I fell for her the moment we made eye contact at the arcade. Slowly i fell in love with her more and even though Julia has arrived into our life it does not mean anything to me. My love for y/n has not changed in the slightest and never will."

She simply nods and goes back up the stairs to her room.

"Is everything okay Jungkook?"

"Yeah...."

I step out the door to my house and in a flash I find myself in front of the school building.

In Unison

"If I see y/n I'll say hi to her and act like we are okay."

"If I see Jungkook I will run the other direction and act like we're not okay."

I say this and there they are before me.....taking my breathe away.

I love y/n

I love him

-To be Continued-