Don't let go

I tell the guys to drive to the location Jungkook had placed in the note. The further we drove the more secluded the area was. I have no idea how he got himself here. I definitely would have gotten lost if it was only me alone. I told Ally to not worry about me and to take care of my mother as I have no idea what the authorities may do upon seeing me investigating. If Jungkook was concerned for my safety I am with hers. 

"Y/n are you alright?"

"I'm just nervous these coordinates are the last place Jungkook was what if they show me a different location than what I expect."

As we reach the destination according to the GPS we are presented to a large building. In this rural area there is a modern building with large glass windows, from the car itself we see people carrying folders and walking around this enormous building. 

"I've never heard about a building in this area." 

My chest feels tightened as I try to get out of the car. "You guys park over somewhere try to act not suspicious we are strangers if anything."

They nod in unison, "Y/n before you go take this." Yoongi hands me over a small pressable blue button, "What is this?"

"It's an alert. If anything is wrong press the button we will come rescue you. You are our family we can't lose you."

I smile as I gave them a final hug. Holding onto my backpack I unlock my phone and begin the recording for audio. "I always knew something was suspicious about this world. Jungkook please be in here."

As I approach the door the doors open automatically. There is a lady at the front desk who looks up at me. "We are not taking visitors at this time. We do ask you to please make an appointment."

"I've heard of this place in articles and travel from across the world to come see it. Is there any way you can accommodate me for a quick tour."

The lady looked sour at me and forced a smile, "Once again ma'am we are currently not accepting visitors please take your leave now or I while have to use other means necessary."

"Are you threatening me at this moment." I scoff at the idea of this lady currently telling me she will kick me out. My fear all rushed out my body as I thought about how Jungkook was probably equally scared as me. I will protect him. I step to the lady approaching her desk. As I got closer I noticed that in her desk there is no computer no notebook no decorations around her desk. There is only a red button and a red phone and camera surveillance around the neighborhood. 

I'm doomed.

The red button was pressed and the area around me the lobby at least had the shudders closed, "You chose the wrong business to visit.." She whispered into my ear she pulled away and I noticed her facial expression had changed she looked genuinely concerned for me as the floor below me had opened around my feet. She mouths 'Save Us'. As I fall into the floor I find myself in this capsule. I look around me for anything that may be familiar anyone. I pull out my phone I still had on me and there was no service. 

I finally landed in an area that looked like a laboratory. What is going on here? I see there are other individuals that are also in this area in separate capsules. Is Jungkook here? 

"Jungkook" I shout his name but it feels like no one can hear me. Only myself. When in the world did they make a science lab in this rural area. Who's idea could this have been.

Someone walks into the room and approaches my capsule. "Ah so you're y/n! Everyone is asking for you, you little rascal you're making everyone worry." I look up and see no other than the big boss in this nation. Our supreme authority, Nam Seu-hik, known as the greatest person that came into ruling over our country. He is the one who created the red string theory. Who made these red strings become logic.