Tingling feeling

You know when they say that you feel like your heart skips a beat when your soulmate walks into the room.

Well no. The moment my soulmate walks into the room I want to facepalm myself in the face. How is this greek god before me my soulmate and even less at that in love with me? Even worse how do I get towards him to give him the notes for class when a herd of females and males surround him.

"Alright, ladies break it up break it up let the boy breathe," I say in a stern tone having maybe a few glazing stares at me. It's moments like these I wish we could just be alone I miss talking to a friend. Ally went away for the week to visit her mom upstate. 

"Jungkook let's go we have to go to the art room."

I don't turn back but I heard his shoes right behind me. Am I walking too fast? I don't want to turn around my heart is feeling different. What is this tingling sensation?

Forget that. I have other things to worry about. Mom didn't figure out that my sister snuck into my room last night but now I can't keep her there for too long especially since I live in a small apartment. 

"Hey. Wait up. Y/n hold on."

I hear my voice and stop in my steps and turn around only to see a Jungkook trying to catch up to me. 

"Oh...I'm sorry I didn't notice you were so far behind."

"Nah it's okay it was just that I kept getting stopped every few steps." I see him look around and sighed looking down, "Look I didn't want to say anything during class but something seems off. Are you okay?"

I look at him. His dark brown eyes staring right at mine, he placed his hair to the side today, and somehow it made him look more mature. I can't even look him directly in the eyes because my heart skips a beat. Is this the effect of the string? It has to be there is no other reason.

"Jungkook. I need to ask you a favor. It's a favor I can't have anyone knowing."

He nods and signals as if he were to keep his mouth sealed.

"I need you to please keep my sister in your house." 

"What?" 

"My sister snuck through my window last night and she hasn't told me who she's hiding from and I can't keep her in my room because mom would find her."

"She hasn't told you at all why she just showed up out of nowhere?"

"No and I plan to find out but I need time and I know that if she stays with you guys it won't be so bad you have so many rooms."

"I'm not sure I have to ask the other guys."

"I'll handle that but do you think you can take care of her until then?"

He nodded and I immediately wrapped my arms around his neck and brought him closer to me, "Thank you so much!"

We continued walking to the art room until we bumped into the others.

Taehyung and Jimin. These two were inseparable but then again they are soulmates can you blame them. 

"Hey, y/n and Jungkook where are you both heading?" 

I yawned as we walked up to them the exhaustion hitting me, "Hey guys we were just heading to our art after club."

They both nod and look over at Jungkook, "So you decided to go with art, good you always were more of an artist. 

He nods and looks over at me and raises his brow, he probably expects me to ask the guys at this moment but I have even a better plan. 

"Guys, can I come over today? You know president stuff one to another?"