🚪🅣🅗🅔 🅗🅞🅣🅔🅛🏢

🏢

Name: Jimmy /

Vincent

Age: (appears to be) 18

Gender: Male

Personality: When first meeting others,he seems rather kind and cheerful,although there is more to him.He's not mentally or emotionally stable,seeing as he often hears voices and acts on his emotions.Hearing these voices will cause his other personality to take control of his actions.This other side of him is more violent and mischievous.

Sexuality: Pan

Looks:

Likes: The company of those who are genuine and kind,(sometimes)comfort,putting on comedy shows for the guests to enjoy,when the hotel is clean and in good condition,and people who respect the hotel's rules

Dislikes: Being alone,any type of paranormal equipment*,people who mess with or speak bad about the hotel,loud and/or sudden sounds,the dark,people finding or taking his personal items/anything that links to his past,and mirrors.

Species: Unknown

Quotes: "Ah,it's been quite a while since someone last stopped by..it's actually kind of nice.."

"Oh...you already packed your bags..I see.."

"Is that a spirit b-box...don't tell me you intend to...communicate with ghosts.Not that ghosts are even real to begin with...ah,that would be a bit troublesome for me.."

"P-Please put that away! There are n-no ghosts or spirits h-here! That's just ridiculous! Absolutely impossible!"

"Hmm,so it seems you finally found out what happened here,that's unfortunate."

Other: He has his own hotel,that he works in.All the guests who have stayed there at one point or another,were never heard from or seen again.

-There is a rumor that states the hotel is haunted.The owner has yet to confirm or deny such a rumor.

-He strongly dislikes anything paranormal related;The hotel is haunted by the spirits of those he has kîlled in the past,all caused by his other personality.*

>>Guests:

🐰

[Lilith,16]

🎨

[Luke,18]

[Elias,18]

💉

[Nix Brooke,21]

[Nix Brooke,21]