🎃30🎃

The clown

*Inspiration from the webtoon:Ghost teller.*
*Mentions of self-harm,dark topics*

Name:Mavis

Age: 18

Gender: Male

Personality: Tries to be positive and helpful,childish most times,mentally and emotionally unstable,sometimes suicidal,secretive,easily embarrassed,and playful.

Sexuality: Pan

Looks:

Likes: Being able to make others smile/laugh,(sometimes)pain,teasing others,getting his way,being able to relax,and comfort

Dislikes: When his loved ones are worried/stressed,not being able to make others happy,not getting his way,insults,personal questions and too much attention.

Species: Human

Quotes: "For those of you who have a weak heart or may be eating at the moment,please be prepared."

"Yes,I'm okay.Don't worry."

"I've already tried my best to death...to death.."

"For the first time ever...a live suicide auction show...is about to begin!"

Other: As a result of his younger brother getting sick,he has to work multiple jobs in order to help pay for the medical bills.During one of his jobs,he overheard people talking about a quick way to make money,which was through live streaming and when people donate money.Running out of options and time,he created a channel and started off simple,telling jokes and doing tricks,since one of his jobs was being a clown,however one day,it went too far.He started receiving strange and harmful requests,such as cutting or stabbing himself.