ʙᴜsᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴋɴᴇᴇᴄᴀᴘs||🅜🅐🅕🅘🅐 🅚🅘🅓||

Name: "You should know that by now." (Malcolm Paine)

Age: "18."

Gender: "Male obviously."

Personality: "..." (Depends on who he's with.He's rude and cold to strangers,but to friends,family,and those close to him,he will stop at nothing to make sure they're safe and away from harm.He can be overprotective,emotionally and mentally unstable,affectionate,possessive,and mischievous.)

Sexuality: "Straight."(Gay)

Looks:

Likes: "Fighting and smoking

Likes: "Fighting and smoking." (Affection,being understood,smoking,drinking,getting his way,weapons,books,horror movies,and people who are loyal.)

Dislikes: "People who are loud and annoying." (Sensitive topics,not getting his way,people who hurt his loved ones,not being understood,being tricked,the feeling of being alone and being betrayed.)

Species: "Are you serious?" (Human)

Quotes: "I'm nothing more than a replacement,of their dead son."

"Once a traitor,always a traitor."

Other: Malcolm was found in an abandoned building by someone from a well-known mafia group.Surprisingly,they took him in and raised him,even taught him how to survive and a few other useful things.As years passed by,Malcolm realized the main reason they took him in was,because he looked similar to the mafia boss' son,who went missing and was assumed to be dead.