{🅐🅝 🅤🅝🅒🅞🅜🅕🅞🅡🅣🅐🅑🅛🅔 🅣🅡🅤🅣🅗}

Name:

Yoseob

Age: 16

Gender: Male

Personality: Not mentally or emotionally stable,quiet,clingy only to Jaeha,is fully willing to harm himself if it guarantees he'll get Jaeha's attention,has difficulty understanding his own emotions,easily jealous.

Sexuality: Pan

Looks:

Likes: Comfort(only from those close to him),being able to understand his emotions,Jaeha's attention and affection

Dislikes: Not being able to understand his emotions,mirrors,sudden physical contact,and the feeling or thought of being abandoned.

Species: Human

Quotes:

"...You,hyung,are the only one that looks normal to me."

"It doesn't matter if I'm a monster, or everyone else is a monster...as long as you,hyung,look like you...that's enough for me."

"I'm fine with being a monster...So...just once more...can you like me again?"

Other: At a young age,his drunk father would abuse his mother,and his mother would abuse him while his father was gone.This continued up until his mother kîlled herself in front of him.Now fearing that his father would harm him next,he kîlled his father.

As time passed,he ended up living with his uncle,and another family.This other family had a son close to his age,with the other male being a little bit older.Yoseob looked up to Jaeha,since he often took care of him and taught him about his emotions and what they meant.The two share a sibling type of relationship.

-Ever since his mother's death,he has this constant hallucination of himself being covered in her blood.This hallucination often talks to and manipulates him into doing or thinking certain things.
-(Often)Easily gets sick.

-----------------------------

Name:

Jaeha

Age: 18

Gender: Male

Personality: Easily flustered in front of the one he likes,somewhat shy and anxious around people he doesn't know,can be manipulative and selfish,although he usually tends to feel guilty afterwards.

Sexuality: Pan

Looks:

Likes: You(he has a crush on you),spending time with you,having your attention,making you happy,having Yoseob by his side,and peaceful places

Dislikes: The feeling or thought of being seen as an outcast*,too much attention or being the center of attention,and personal questions.

Species: Human

Quotes:

"I can't trust someone that's not family. But if it's my family...I thought..he'd be there for me."

"Someone that didn't know what it meant to be loved...I used him..."

"I made him think that I'm the most precious person to him and that he should only trust me...I tried to make him believe my every word."

Other: Around middle school,just before Yoseob came into his life,he was bullied and called cruel names all because he didn't have a father in his life and he lived with his mom in his mom's friend's house*.The children there would call him things like,'homeless' and a 'filthy bum'.However,once Yoseob was introduced into his life,he made it so that Yoseob would only like him and him only.At least with Yoseob by his side,and vise-versa,it felt as though he had a normal family.

-He is secretly aware of Yoseob's behavior and past,seeing as he did manipulate Yoseob's emotions and way of thinking.

***Requirements: Please include 2-3 side characters.Side characters do not require a form.***