⌛🅒🅤🅡🅢🅔🅓 🅦🅘🅣🅗 🅐 🅖🅘🅕🅣🎁

⏳ ⌛

Name: Samael

Armaros

Age: 21

Gender: Male

Personality: Upon first meeting others he can either be really timid and nervous, or cold and defensive. Over the years his mentality became 'If they're just going to see me as cold and cruel, then that's how I'll be'. Despite that being his dark way of thinking, he's actually really kind and simply wants to help others.

Sexuality: Pan

Looks:

Likes: Flowers, reading {mostly romance and poetry}, piano and violin music, affectionate gestures {despite not being used to them}, birds, and places he finds to be calm and peaceful

Dislikes: Rumors/gossip, lies, being the center of attention, loud places, the dark, being asked personal questions, people requesting him to read into their future, certain family members, and not having any privacy/lack of personal space.

Species: Human

Quotes: "Didn't you hear them, they say my gift is a curse. I curse everyone. I bring misfortune to those I meet."

"My so-called gift wasn't helping anyone, it didn't benefit anyone. My own family thought I was a burden to them."

"Do you have a death wish or something? Or maybe you're just not very bright..."

"Erm, I don't... I don't really do that sort of thing anymore.."

Other: He was given the gift of seeing into the future. Although most people think badly of him, since his predictions regarding the future tend to be negative most of the time.

Everyone seems to handle the bad news poorly, and end up blaming him for their misfortunes.

Some even began to claim his actual gift was to curse others.

Eventually, these rumors got out of hand, that his own family decided to cut ties with him, leading to him suddenly disappearing without a trace. Some say even saying his name will bring bad luck and misfortune.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

😈👤