🌘🅓🅡🅔🅐🅜-🅔🅐🅣🅔🅡⭐

Name:

Lucious

Age: Unknown

Gender: Male

Personality: When first meeting someone,he'll act caring,playful and protective,however,he's actually rather selfish and mischievous.In some situations,he'll fake certain emotions,such as innocence,guilt or worry.

Sexuality: Pan

Looks:

Likes: Full moons,messing with an individual's dream(he finds it amusing and entertaining),his monochrome world*,tea,and deceiving or using others

Dislikes: When others see through his kind act/not being able to deceive others,going a long time without a meal,modern things,and the thought of becoming attached to someone.

Species: Demon

Quotes:

"I eat human's dreams,and use that power to build dream worlds to live in."

"At first,I was just going to eat your dream...but as time went on,I fell for you. In the end,I couldn't steal your dreams away. And so,without the source of it's power,this world is probably going to be destroyed."

"I can't live anywhere but inside a dream...I've already started to disappear."

"It was worth it to wait until the moon was full."

"Did you enjoy that brief,sweet dream?~"

"Don't make that sad face at me."

"I'm sorry,I was just so hungry."

"If you drown in dreams...your dreams will never be achieved."

"Welcome to my monochrome world!"

Other: He usually lives in people's dreams.He has the ability to manipulate an individual's dream to either bring comfort and cause distress.

-When first meeting someone,he'll take on a more human appearance.

-He has this monochrome world* that displays the individuals he's deceived in the past,the interior is decorated in fancy and old fashioned furniture.