✖🅖🅔🅝🅤🅘🅝🅔 '🅑🅞🅝🅓🅢'💝

Name:Rui

Age: Unknown

Gender: Male

Personality: Sometimes childish,manipulative,cruel most times,will stop at nothing to get what he wants,possessive of what belongs to him,jealous of people's bonds,mischievous,can be sadistic,confident,mentally and emotionally unstable,and is incredibly sensitive to the subject of family.

Sexuality: Pan

Looks:

Likes: Getting his way/getting what he wants,people who follow their role,attention,the thought of having a happy/'perfect' family,people who are willing to protect him,being understood,and people who follow his orders

Dislikes: Not getting his way/not getting what he wants,people who don't follow their role,people who call his bonds fake,not being understood,and people who don't follow his instructions.

Species: Demon

Quotes:

"These genuine 'bonds'...I want them!"

"It's okay,you're connected by unaided 'bonds'. So my 'bonds' of fear are stronger than yours. I'll teach you what'll happen if you oppose me for sure."

"You see, I don't think there's a need for those who don't understand their own roles to live."

"How about you? What's your role?"

"Long ago,I heard a wonderful story. There were parents who died to save their child who was drowning in a river. I was moved. What parental love. What bonds.Those parents who died by the river had achieved 'their roles as parents'."

Other: He believes everyone has a role,and those who don't fulfill those roles should die.
-He can create strings that are hard to cut. He is able to use the strings in both an offensive and defensive way, by either using them to cut something or to block attacks.