📰🅓🅞🅝'🅣 🅑🅔🅛🅘🅔🅥🅔 🅣🅗🅔 🅝🅔🅦🅢👥

[📰The reporter📷]

"What about my articles? Everything written down is nothing, but the cold, honest truth. If you can't handle that, read something else."

Name: Dolan Harris

Age: 18

Gender: Male

Personality: While he may appear to be quiet and calm, he's actually rather impatient and has a habit of saying whatever it is that's on his mind, not seeming to put much thought into how his words could affect the person he's speaking with. If someone happens to bring up a personal topic, he'll either become embarrassed by it, or defensive, depending on what it is.

Sexuality: Pan

Looks:

Likes: His camera (he takes it everywhere), bad or negative news, gardening, coffee, being able to get his work done, people who respect his privacy, and the feeling of being safe

Dislikes: Authority figures (more specifically the police), being lied to, when people don't believe him, personal questions, and not having anything to write about.

Species: Human

Quotes: "You're starting to sound just like my previous boss, always telling me useless information."

"It seems we both have different views. I would much rather prefer a harsh truth, over a peaceful lie."

"If you're not going to tell me anything useful, I'm leaving."

"You know how people say, there is no such thing as stupid questions? They've clearly never spoken with you before."

"Touch my camera one more time, and I'll cut your fucking hands off."

"I'll tell you what I told the police, I don't know anything about this person, so just... stop asking dumb questions."

Other: Used to work in a well-known company, writing articles, mostly about negative topics rather then positive ones, which ultimately led to him being fired.