🎼🅣🅗🅔 🅣🅡🅘🅒🅚🅢🅣🅔🅡🔪

🎼🔪

Name:

Ji-Woon Hak

Age: 18

Gender: Male

Personality: While in front of the public, or his fans, he'll often act kind, playful and even childish. However, once all the cameras and adoring fans are gone, that's when his more mischievous and sadistic side comes out. He highly enjoys seeing the more vulnerable side of people, and he'll often manipulate the situation so that he'll have an advantage over that person and their emotional state.

Sexuality: Pan

Looks:

Likes: Being the center of attention,knife throwing,his bat (which has a blade at the end of it),when people express their most darkest emotions/seeing people in a vulnerable state,the sounds his victims make*,being on tour,having some free time,a...

Likes: Being the center of attention,knife throwing,his bat (which has a blade at the end of it),when people express their most darkest emotions/seeing people in a vulnerable state,the sounds his victims make*,being on tour,having some free time,and formal clothing.

Dislikes: Not having any attention,people who show little to no emotion,hardly having any free time,people who insult or criticize his music style,the thought of himself being in a vulnerable state/feeling powerless,and being looked down on.

Species: Human

Quotes: "Enjoy this moment,few get so close."

"You have no control. People like you never did."

"That sound when you bleed...let me hear it again."

"It's okay, scream my name. Let me hear everything the pain awakens.."

Other: Used to work in his family's restaurant,to get the attention of customers,he would perform using throwing knives.
-As time passed,he ended up joining a male band,although he didn't enjoy how the attention was split between the members.

-One day,in the studio,a fire suddenly happened. Coincidentally,he was the only member that was able to move around the building freely. Before making an exit,he was able to make out his band members' pleas and cries for help. They were practically screaming his name as they were being burned alive. It was at this moment, he felt a rush of happiness. To him, it was one of the most beautiful things he had ever heard.

-After this incident,he became a solo artist,going by the name of "The Trickster."

-While he's mostly known for his music and performances, he has a much darker secret. Besides being a solo artist, in his free time, he's actually a serial kîller.
-He often records each session with his victims,using their screams and transferring it into his music.
-He usually dresses up his victims in formal/elegant clothing,and often leaves behind a playing card.