Chapter 7 : Normal Day

Heusc who got woken up by the sound of rustling bedsheets sat up and stretched with a yawn. "How's your sleep?" "W-what?" Aaron stuttered, startled by the deep voice of the prince. "I was going to tell you something but you looked pretty into the book so I left, and then an hour later you seem to have fallen asleep, so I called someone to move your room to rest."

"B-but that doesn't explain why your Highness is here?" Aaron asked the question but for some reason he was disappointed, "I was going to tell you something but found you still asleep, so I was waiting for you but I ended up falling asleep." Heusc stretched with a yawn, Aaron couldn't help but think that it was cute. 'I never noticed how cat-like the prince is, he's so cute.

"So what were you doing reading a blank book?" Heusc asked. Aaron flinched, trying to find an excuse but luckily for him a knock was on the door. "Prince Heusc and his knight, lunch is ready." Heusc nodded and looked back at Aaron. "Let's go eat." Heusc stood up and turned around, only to bump into someone's chest.

Heusc backed off and rubbed his nose 'Apparently this body is weaker than I thought that hurt, now I know what other people feel like when they bumped onto me.!' Heusc looked up only to see Anastacius. Who is smirking at him?

Heusc made a small bow towards Anastacius and a greeting, "If the prince doesn't mind, may I ask what is your highness doing here?" Heusc asked almost forgetting his identity is a prince "Why I can't be here?" Anastacius asked back. Heusc shook his head, "No I was just questioning why a royalty is near the servant's headquarters, but never mind that would your highness like to join us for lunch?" Anastacius being the person he is of course answered yes. Heusc looked at Aaron who was getting up from the bed, turned around, grabbed Anastasius's hands, and left the room with him. "We'll be waiting for you in the room."

After he said that he went straight towards the dining room, suddenly remembering he is still holding Anastacius's hand, he tried to let go of it. Key word tried. Anastacius is still holding Huesc's hand and is not going to let go anytime soon. "Prince Anastacius I'm sorry for grabbing your hand without permission, but can you please let go." "No," he answered, Heusc blankly looked at him, processed the answer, and sighed. Turn around and keep going pulling Anastacius behind him.

Arriving at the dining room, Anastacius finally let go of heusc's hand and walked into the room. Heusc looked at his hand and sighed, then walked into the room. Aaron appeared after a few seconds Heusc sat down and stood behind him. After the two princes finished their food, they went two separate ways. Aaron is excused by Heusc since the latter is not used to people following him 24/7.

Heusc had nothing to do today other than prepare for the arrival of his parents. And since he wanted to know more about the body and the Endurium empire. He went asking around where the library is. Arriving at the library door 'Are you kidding! This is bigger than Class 1-A's homeroom door! Of course, it is, this is the palace.' opening the door with ease, Heusc went inside.

After hours of trying to find a history book about the Endurium empire. Finding only one book about it he found a chair and opened the book up. A few hours later you hear the sound of a book closing. Heusc rubbed his head, sighing, and looked at the cover of the book. This is a lot of information even if a genius is reading it. The Endurium empire has lived the same amount of time as the Obelia empire.

The reason the two empires are always so friendly towards each other is because of a weird reason. The two empires are like brothers, they have a fight but it's not going to last long. Other citizens are also wondering why this is happening. The two kingdoms' kings have always been friends no matter what, it's like a tradition at this point. 'Is that why my father sent me here? Just to continue the tradition? Or is there something more?'

'Well sometimes, things just aren't meant to be.' Heusc thought. 'I should write some questions just in case.' Going through with that idea, Heusc got out writing utensils and a few sheets of paper. Thinking of ideas and writing them down, Aaron enters the room and sees Heusc's back sitting at a desk with the sun shining down on him.

The warm glowing light hit the smooth skin of the prince, Aaron's heart stopped for a sec. Feeling heat rushing up his cheeks, he turned around and took a few deep breaths to calm down, so he doesn't look like a tomato.

"My Prince," Heusc's head popped up and looked behind to see who was calling him. "There's this kid outside wanting to meet you." "Invite them in." Aaron nodded, went near, and opened the door. A short blond kid walked in, it was Claude, the future king of the Obelia empire. Heusc stood up, excused Aaron and walked up to Claude, and laughed.

"My, you miss me already~?"

Sorry this is late, I didn't proof read this and please tell me if there's anything wrong.