Chapter 1 : Meeting father/Emperor

The moment his consciousness faded, Heusc felt free, but then when he thought he died, his eyes snapped open and sat up only to see he was in a different room. It looked like there's gold on everything, the room looks like a place for royalty. Heusc looked around the room and it was white, blue, and gold-themed (Just think the pink curtains, and chairs are royal blue, and the curtains are closed).

 Heusc looked around the room and it was white, blue, and gold-themed (Just think the pink curtains, and chairs are royal blue, and the curtains are closed)

'I died right?' Heusc thought 'Or did I somehow get kidnapped? But that's not right, why would they put me in a room like this, this doesn't make any sense. Plus how did they sneak me out? Someone checks on me every hour and there's a maze garden outside the house...'

While heusc was thinking of how he is here, he heard the footsteps of someone coming near the door, 'Should I hide?' He looked around the room but theirs was no place to hide so he chose to stay in bed with his eyes closed.

"Your Royal Highness it's time to go" A woman's voice was heard on the other side of the door by Heusc. 'Wait Your Royal Highness who is this, Highness?'. "Your Royal Highness? Are you awake? May I come in?'' After a while, the women talked again. Heusc was thinking about who the young master is and suddenly heard the door being opened.

"I'm sorry for intruding on Your Royal Highness's room, but the Emperor said you need to leave today. Everything is packed up and you are ready to leave for the Obelia empire, Your Royal Highness." the woman said looking at the floor she was wearing a maid's dress and is standing by the doorway.

'Obelia empire? Isn't that from a manga?' Heusc thought "Your Royal Highness are you okay?" The maid looked at the duel colored hair teen, Heusc looked at the maid who was looking at him, 'Is she talking to...me?' to make sure his thought was correct he asked, "Are you talking to me?" and pointed at himself.

The maid nodded while looking confused, she gasped when she realized something and put her cold hand on Heusc's foreheads. 'He's temperature is okay, but why does he look like he can't remember anything? Could it be amnesia?' she decided to test out that theory.

"Your Royal Highness do you know where you are?" Heusc looked at the maid who asked that question into her eyes, 'Her eyes don't hold malice, only worry it should be fine if I answer the question.' Heusc thought then said, "No I don't know where I am ma'am, do you know?"

The maid looked shocked at what he said, "Your Royal Highness can you stay here while I go call a physician" then she left. 'Did I suffer an injury?' the only person left in the room thought.

After a while, the door opened and a warlock-looking person came in. The person raised his hand, and suddenly Heusc was glowing and he felt warm and safe. "It seems like the young sir has lost most of his memories somehow."

"Oh no," the maid said, "What are you supposed to do now? How are we going to tell the Emperor about this?" Heusc looked at the maid and stood up from the bed and looked at them with a small glare "Where am I? Who are you and who is the Emperor?"

The maid and warlock looked at him and immediately went pale, even though Heusc's glare was small but because of his face, he looked extremely intimidating "Answer my questions." Also speaking with an intimidating tone. "This lowly one will answer Your Royal Highness questions, but first we need to report the memory loss to the Emperor and the Empress."

While walking down the halls Heusc found the place to be very luxurious, it is a palace, after all the halls were spotless, not a single spot of dust can be seen like its halls were new. "Young sirs are the youngest son of the Emperor. You are the Endurium empires' prince, your father is the Emperor of the kingdom..." she then told me about the history of the Endurium empire,"...Oh, here we are."

When she opened the doors a room looked to be a throne room, a man was sitting on the throne. The man or Emperor has blue hair and gold eyes. The aura in the room was very tense, all the servants have their heads down standing by the wall.

She suddenly knelt on the ground, "Greeting to His majesty, Emperor of the Endurium empire, His Royal Highness is here but it seems like His Royal Highness has memory loss, only remembering a small part of his life." Heusc was dumbfounded for a few seconds but then kelt on the ground by the servant.

Suddenly, a low and powerful voice in the room yelled, "What! *sigh* Are there any injures." the voice sounded worried. 'It seemed that the Emperor liked the youngest son, usually in novels and movies they think the youngest prince is useless.'

"The physician has already checked on the prince." She bowed and then left. "My dear son please stand up, you have suffered enough and now you have forgotten everything, but I guess it's for the best." The Emperor then thought 'I guess your brain has locked up to your memories for the better of the future.'

"But I'm sorry that we can't talk together right now, maybe in the future we will but right now you will go to the Obelia empire to study with the Alger Obelia family. Please be careful my son." He ended his speech. "I will not disappoint your Maj-." the Emperor cut off before Heusc could finish "Please call me father my son." "Yes, I will not disappoint you, father."

Please tell me what you feel about this story so far