Chapter 10 : Xavier

Aaron's heart froze.

The person standing right in front of Heusc is that damned god, Xavier. It looked like they were having a staring contest. Aaron glared at Xavier, who noticed the former and came running towards him. Hugging the younger male smothering him with his chest, since Xavier was a head taller than the two.

Heusc stared dumbfounded, 'W-what just happened?' shaking the thought out of his head. Heusc looked at the white hair of his knight. "Aaron, may I ask who is this?" He asked with a laughing tone. Aaron looked embarrassed and pushed Xavier to the side.

"Your highness, this is Xavier," turned his head, "And Xavier, this is my master, the 4th prince of the Endurium empire."

"So this is your master. I was wondering when you will introduce us to each other." Xavier said, smiling. Heusc felt his face burn even though it's the tiniest red, he squinted his eyes at the god.'Who is this person...' Xavier noticed the change of mood on Heusc's face. He also seemed dazed, just staring at nothing. Almost like he was daydreaming.

"Hey!," Xavier waved his hand in front of Heusc's face. Startled, Heusc looked up to see Xavier. "Hey, you okay?" Xavier questioned. "Oh I'm fine, guess I didn't have a good sleep last night."

'That makes sense, you were out there for hours running and jumping, I guess we all got to let ourselves go sometimes.' Xavier thought, looking at Heusc. At this point, Aaron is still taking large breaths, with his hands on the wall supporting his body.

Xavier was wearing something like what Ferid Bathory wearing Serphare of the end. But instead of white, it's red and black. His Emerald green eyes are shinier than green magic stone. He looks like a noble, or maybe a prince, who will ever know.

 He looks like a noble, or maybe a prince, who will ever know

(This is Xavier)

'Speaking of magic stones, do I have any magic, I mean magic does exist, I should go ask Xander.' Heusc walked away from the pair waving his hand. "Well, I'll see you two later! I need something answer from Xander."

After getting out of the two's sight. Aaron started to have a private talk with the god. "Why are you here?!" Whisper yelling, Xavier can see a vein popping in Aaron's head from how angry and annoyed he is.

"Why can't I? You're not the boss of me." Xavier said with a smirk on his face. Leaning closer to Aaron's ear and whispering, "Plus I'm quite interested in this person you serve under."

Xavier walked away from the annoyed male. Humming to himself Xavier decided to check Heusc's back story. More like why he's so intelligent.

Walking to an empty room, moving his hand in the air and mumbling a spell, since the moment he appeared he concealed his magic no one can detect it.

After the spell was finished, a book appeared. He started flipping the pages to check on Heusc's soul. But there was no record. At least for this world. The only explanation is that he came from another world. Since Xavier only controls this world he doesn't have control of anyone else's. 

Unless It's assigned by one of the higher-ups. 

The higher-ups are different gods that every world needs, like the god of water. And that also includes the reincarnation god. Heusc is most likely here because of him (reincarnation god). If not then it's almost impossible for him to be here in another world unless he was reborn here, but that doesn't explain his actions, all souls that go through the reborn process get their memories cleared.

Since his intelligence is off the charts, at least for a 12-year-old. Since on the day of the family visit, the two kings were talking about a trading system that will include other kingdoms. Heusc is the only kid who didn't show boredom and even helped create a better system. And the system was never known before, it's entirely new.

Teleporting the book back to its original place, Xavier walked out of the room.

Heusc is a mystery. 

And that's why Xavier is interested in him.