Chapter 2: Bandits

A carriage with a royal crest embedded in the door was in the middle of the forest, with a few royal guards around the carriage prepared by the king. Inside the carriage were two people, one was Heuse wearing a suit with a black cape, and in front of him was an armored knight. He was before the reborn Heuscs' bodyguard and butler. His name is Aaron Ice, since Heusc now has memory loss Aaron has to explain his past and how they met.

Aaron was abandoned by his parents at a very young age, the reason is unknown to him. Heusc found out why but never told Aaron, and now he has memory loss he will never know. No one else knew but Heusc had gained some of the original's memories, but only the important ones. Heusc knew why Aaron's parents abandoned him, it was because they didn't want a child in the first place and that even if they did want a child the doctor said the child was a bit weak so it was really expensive to treat him.

Aaron somehow survived a few days and was found in an alleyway by some random people who were sent to a pretty wealthy orphanage. At least that's what they told him. The adults in the orphanage were really nice to him; it was the kids that didn't sit well with him. At the age of 5, he started to train himself because other kids think he's too feminine and weak. When he was 10, Aaron escaped the orphanage and was found by Heusc, and was adopted by him. 'What a name, but it fits perfectly well with him.'

After listening to Aaron's story reminds Heusc of his past life 'I wonder how they are doing back at the earth.' Suddenly the carriage slammed forward causing Heusc to fall but was caught by Aaron. Heusc face was dark 'Goddammit what's going on outside' "Coachman what's going on?" He asked. "Sir there are some bandits outside, but everything will be fine the guards will deal with them." "Okay." Heuse replied.

He got off Aaron and nodded at him "Thank you" and looked out the window, outside was a lot of blood. 'Looks like the guards are winning.' After sitting back down Heusc got lost in his thought 'It seems like I'm in the world of Wmmap, well since I'm already here the future is definitely going to change from butterfly effects. If I escape right now my father is going to report me missing and since they will be sending messages to the castle. If they don't get any replies they are most likely going to come there and look for me themselves, and since they are not supposed to be there it is going to have deadly consequences.'

Heusc sighs 'How troublesome, plus what part of the story am I supposed to be in... Why is it so silent?' he opened the door and jumped out. What he saw made him widen his eyes, there was almost no one left, only a few guards were awake and a few if not most of the guards were dead, and all of the bandits were dead.

It was a bloodbath.

Aaron also jumped out of the carriage and was surprised not at the corpses but at Heusc and how calm he looked. Aaron just stared at him when he turned around and held his breath. Heusc looked like a god to him. He has been with Heusc for over 5 years and somehow never knew this side of him. When Aaron was spotted Heusc smiled at him.

Heusc has always been always cold and bratty to people he doesn't know, but when it comes to Aaron and his family he's personality changes 180° his nice and kind the definition of a good child. It was like he was trying to gain favors.

But then this morning his cold expression can send shivers to almost everyone in the world. Just because of amnesia, but Aaron got to see a different side of him, a side that no one else knew since this morning. He was smiling at Aaron, the expression the king didn't even see today.

"Aaron do you know where we are?" Heusc asked him. Aaron snapped out of his thoughts. "Yes, my prince. Do you want me to be the coachmen for the carriage?" Heusc thought about it then said, "No the carriage is too big to go fast, and if there's any more we wouldn't be able to escape fast enough, So just put everything that we must need for the days of travel." Aaron nodded 'His highness is smarter than before.'

"We definitely need food and only keep two of the horses and let the rest free, a few pairs of clothing to charge, weapons, tools..." While Heusc listed off most of the items they needed Aaron was packing the things. "My prince I'm done packing the items."

When Aaron turned around to see the prince with some of the clothing from the bandits. With his own clothes on the ground, random pieces from swords belts strapped to his torso now he looks like a bartender.

 With his own clothes on the ground, random pieces from swords belts strapped to his torso now he looks like a bartender

(This is what he pieced together)

Heusc jumped on the horse without hesitation. It was his first time riding a horse and he just copied the motion from the movies. Aaron freaked out because the prince has never ridden a horse before. After Aaron got on the horse Heusc followed him going towards the Obelia empire.

Please tell what you feel about the story so far