Chapter 31: Final request (End)

During their stay at the restaurant, Heusc didn't dare look at Claude once. Never did he realize how cowardly he had turned into after he came back to the place. Heusc wanted to face Claude, but he's not even sure if they even remember him as he was silent the entire time. He wasn't sure if Claude knew him or remembered him. How would he think of him now compared to the childhood hero that he once was to Claude?

'Would he hate me for leaving?' Heusc had many questions but he eventually looked at Claude for the first time and they locked eyes.

Once again, those gorgeous jewel blue eyes looked at him reminding him of the last day back in the other world.

Familiar yet strange was what Claude felt as they looked at each other. He was the one who requested to see Heusc. He was the one who wanted to know who they are to each other as Heusc looked way too familiar.

It was only now did he fully realize how out of character Claude was. The main character is the only one who was out of character, Felix was fine, and where the hell did Lucas go? Or did Claude not tell him anything that's going on with Athy?

Heusc has eaten his words for not wanting to be in the plot line and only made everything worse by being in the plot. But wasn't his fault entirely. He only knew the Obelian Empire, but not the Endurium Empire where he mostly only spent around three years there. For sure, not enough to know the history or the reason why it was there.

Heusc's many times losing track of time and going back to his father's empire he might have not gotten the chance to meet the Wizard. Heusc didn't mind much about not meeting him but it was just odd.

Facing a new topic that's not about fighting, Heusc felt bummed out. If Jean was there to accept the email he wouldn't be here, nervous about a topic that he knows about, nothing at all. He has read novels and stories about the entertainment industry. But this was real life, and he finally got back, he wasn't going to risk it.

With Who Made Me A Princess, he knew everything about the world since it was all presented to him. Although he was also stressed out about living he knew everyone and everything as if they were transparent. Even if they have changed the storyline their basics didn't change too much. All he needed to get used to fast was the slow transportation by horses and etiquette. If his luck didn't show up and had the excuse of amnesia and the etiquette classes for beginners, he would have probably been killed or just suspected to be a fraud.

"So Director Finn, what did you want with Heusc for you to set up a meeting with us?" Jean asked, seemingly trying to figure out why she was invited as well. Might be there for moral support but she doesn't exactly know why she was here.

"In your post from a few days ago, I hear that Heusc has a few ideas in mind for the scenery and the accuracy. I was wondering what they were. Here, you can point them out" Pulling out a large tablet and a touch screen pen. Heusc stood up and took the tablet. He finally got his IQ back after Claude scared him so badly.

Taking a few deep breaths, he calmed his mind, pushing down the panicky side of him back down. It's curious to him as he has cried more than he ever has in these last few days. It wasn't a bad thing, at least he didn't think so, because he has been feeling better and more calm after.

Heusc zoomed through the video and found a few spots where mistakes were made. Although he was nitpicking out the details.

Hehad no talent that helped him in this part of his life. It took him years he lived in Who Made Me A Princess's world that he couldn't help but nitpick. If he didn't live in that world, he wouldn't be here right now. If it wasn't for Jean who accepted and took the chance, he wouldn't be sitting here by the director.

It then did Heusc realize something. He needed to learn more, and he needed to let loose. Just yesterday he almost had a heart attack over a simple scream from one of the people he most trusted, who could take him down if she tried hard enough. His talent in military warfare didn't help him in life as a normal person. He just rolled a 20 on dice of a dnd game and a big zero on everything else.

Realizing something, Heusc smiled, it was as if his entire journey in the world had ended here. He didn't feel nervous anymore, not in front of Claude. His mind was cleared of everything as if he had a reset.

Although he would miss everyone from the other world, even though one of them was in front of him, it was time to put the past behind.

He needed a new life, a new start.

Devoting his life to the government devoid him of true relationships.

'Thank you for helping me on this journey. There were ups and downs, but it was time for a new chapter.

"Director I think these scenes can use some work," Heusc said with a determined smile. They discussed the movie more as Claude watched silently, at first he was thinking he made a mistake in saying that he wanted to meet the man but now that he saw his ideas and how confident he was in them. He changed his mind, maybe they can get along well with each other.

Jean smiled happily, knowing a new side of Heusc will now be presented to the world.

This was only the first step towards a better future.

*End*