Chapter 20: ...what just happened?

Heusc saw a coffin when he opened his eyes. The coffin was on a hill decorated with Red Spider Lilies. The coffin was chocolate brown with the lid open. He just thought it was another dream so he didn't question anything and walked up the hill.

The lilies moved away as Heusc walked, carving a thin path for him to take. The intricate and delicate flowers representing the final goodbye are never a good sign. Especially when there's a coffin around.

He stopped and looked into the coffin. Heusc felt like a statue.

Claude was laying in a coffin. Blood drained from his face, as he looked at the coffin. A beautiful royal lay on a bed of white roses while his hands are placed on his chest with one tucked underneath. Claude has his eyes closed. He was wearing his usual soft robes, exposing parts of his chest.

His perfect body will make anyone drool over the sight. Claude's cute sleeping face is peaceful, different from his cold expression when he's awake. Truly a handsome man.

Heusc touched Claude's soft golden locks. Swapping back Claude's bangs, Heusc kissed the smooth cold forehead. He didn't know why he did it, he felt the need to like he'll lose his last chance if he didn't. When he pulled back, jewel blue eyes were staring straight at him. Heusc jerked back startled.

Claude pushed his body up and faced Heusc. "How are you alive?" Heusc whispered, he grabbed Claude's wrists checking for a pulse... it was there. " Tears fell from his face as he hugged Claude. "Even though this is a dream. It's still scary."

"You saved me." Claude whispered into Heusc's ear, "You deserve a prize don't you think?" he smirked. Heusc blinked, 'What is this Snow-white?' he thought with his deadpan face. Claude's hands sneaked to the back of Heusc's head pulling him forward, while the other hand went to Heusc's back.

Heusc's eyes widened as soft lips touched his. He stared into the shiny jewel blue eyes, it was captivating to look at. Claude's long lashes shone under the light of the infinite room. Claude leaned back dragging Heusc with him into the coffin.

They fell through the coffin and went underground onto a bed. Heusc pinned Claude's hands onto the bed.

Claude released Heusc, the two had a full view of each other's faces. Claude had soft blushing on his porcelain-like face, his smirk was wiped off, and was back to his emotionless face.

Heusc started feeling around Claude's body; it was like in his first life. He couldn't move at all, and could only watch as his body felt around Claude's. "Ahh~..." A very soft moan escaped Claude's lips.

And that's when Heusc woke up.

Snapping his eyes open, Heusc sat upon his bed. His head got a little woozy from getting up so fast. His body was glistening with sweat from the unusual dream he just had. Pushing his hair back Heusc took a deep breath.

Why would he dream of something like that? Blushing, Heusc got out of his bed, doing his regular runtime but included a cold shower to ease... it down. He couldn't believe that he had a wet dream about Claude. But he couldn't exactly say that he didn't enjoy it.

'Ugh... What am I thinking? I know him very well, but what about him? He barely knew me for a year.' Heusc thought as he patted down his body and started dressing. He didn't have anything to do today, things were getting boring around here since the only things left were books.

He didn't have the technology to entertain him like in the past. And reading just gets boring even when the book is very good. "Maybe I should get breakfast." Heusc thought out loud, he stood up from a chair in his room and headed for the door.

He headed to the kitchen for a quick breakfast. The dream was still bothering him, it was taking up his entire mind for a rest of the day.

His head snapped up when someone opened the door to the very large room. Claude walked in with Athy in his arms. The former stopped walking when he saw Heusc sitting at the table. Claude looked at the daydreaming male as they ate from the empty plate. Heusc didn't even notice.

Athy decided to ruin the hilarious moment. "Hay mister Heusc!" She waved her arms up and down getting Heusc's attention. "Ahh it's little Athy~ How are you two today?" Heusc said, getting up from his chair to greet them.

He looked at Athy and patted her head. Athy's smile got even bigger, 'I know you're the protagonist and all but you're, what, 27?' Heusc thought to himself, chuckling. Claude pulled Athy away, it wasn't that he didn't like seeing Heusc and his daughter bonding... It was him.

Shame ran through Claude's body as he looked at Heusc. "Overprotective of her huh? I get it, I feel that way with my siblings too." Heusc laughed. It's not that, Claude wanted to say. He's the emperor of Obelia; he can't be jealous of his daughter, it's not proper.

"What would you like to eat?" Claude asked Athy, ignoring Heusc's statement. "Cake! She replied." Heusc however zoned out in their conversation.

'Claude is holding Athanasia, this is weird.' Heusc thought, 'Wasn't Felix supposed to hold her in the first few chapters? Seems like I also changed Claude's attitude towards Athanasia.' Heusc was snapped out of his thoughts when Claude walked past him and bumped his shoulders.

Heusc looked at Claude, last night's dream resurfaced in his mind. His face turned red but shaking the dream off of his mind he went to Athy.

"Athy, would you like to try my cake?"

Wow it's been a month since I uploaded... that's a long time