Authors note

First I'll need to explain some things.

This story wasn't planned, so I have to explain what happens:

Heusc's soul possesses someone from the manhwa "Who Made Me a Princess", the original Heusc is not dead. He lives life trying to find where he belongs but never does even after meeting gods. After Aaron's death, his servant and best friend, something snapped in his soul and he started going crazy. The body finally began to reject his soul as the original Heusc was still in slumber inside the body.

At the end of the story, Heusc was chased out of the body and was sent to an alternate universe 5 years in the past where Claude was reborn as a movie star. He meets his family and starts to think about the way things were left in the world of Who Made Me a Princess which caused his mental state to crash and have several breakdowns. He was invited to the movie set as a costume director as he has experience in historic worlds. He meets Claude in the interview but overcomes the past and accepts the job.

As someone who isn't social, dedicated to his work in the military. He will have to overcome the communication errors in his new job and start all over again with Claude.

The ending was what I planned out in the beginning, but the way there was different.

So this is the goodbye for the book "Royal Devil". My first finished fanfiction on "Who Made Me a Princess". The progress of this book took more than two years and I'm happy to say that we'll leave it at chapter 31: Final request. It felt like watching a child growing up during this process now that I'm finished with it.

Let me be honest, your comments were very encouraging. But the numbers show how much this story was dragging on. From around thousands of reads per chapter to around 500 and yet I had the idea of making this a 50-chapter book. Again, I didn't have any more motivation and ran out of ideas. The character came and went, it was an uneven ride. Turns out it was meant to be a short book.

The story wasn't planned out so there were plenty of plot holes. I wrote when I wanted so there wasn't a consistent update period and people got tired of it. A week ago, I sucked up the unmotivated me and just changed the entire plot altogether. I didn't know what to write until I did that so that's why it took around a month for each chapter to go out.

I thank you all for staying with me on this journey. This book will probably get a revisit for grammar fixes. I won't change the plot line. I think it's a good look back to see how...everywhere I still am and was.

I will start writing 'The Noble', a Royal Tutor fanfiction, again. I have already changed some stuff around and the plot line for that is already messed up from the original. Ironically, Royal Devil was the second book I've written and it's also the one I finished. There are many books and ideas I've started but never finished. Maybe I'll post some of them if the idea was good enough, or I might just write them for fun. I'll probably post one original book here in the future.

Royal Devil will be available on three platforms after the revision: Wattpad, Ao3, and Webnovel.

There might be season 2 to this. But this time, the plot line will be a lot better. So if there is, I hope everyone will enjoy it.

I've worked hard, and I think I have improved a lot compared to my beginning style in the first chapter.

Once again, I thank you all.

This will be a goodbye to Heusc Endurium Ice.

If there is a season 2, see you there.