Chapter 15: Time

'It's been around 10 days since I'm here... when will I get out?' Heusc said he was on the bed with his dragon who was playing on top of him. "Yin, when do you think I will get out?" Heusc said he decided to name his companion, Yin because why not.

Heusc had noticed his height difference once he came to this place or realm. It's only been around 10 days, he didn't think someone can grow this much.

Yin looked at Heusc with his golden eyes. "Come on let's sleep." patting the space next to him, Yin automatically flew to the spot and laid down next to his friend.

Heusc opened his eyes looking at the dragon next to him. He had already accepted the fact that he's maybe stuck here forever, but he's still grateful he is not alone here or else he would have already lost his mind.

Heusc smiled, he was grateful for Yin. And just like that, he fell asleep.

Yin opened its eyes, and the room started to dim into darkness. The stars were gone, the tree was gone, the only thing that was left was the bed and the two lumps under its covers. The dark, infinite room started to take shape and turned into a different place.

It was Heusc's room at the Obelia castle. It looked almost exactly the same as before, the only big change was Heusc. His skin was a lot whiter than before since his body hasn't met in years.

Heusc woke up, but his eyes were heavy. It's like he needs more sleep. His hair was a lot longer than before, and the color was dimmer. Heusc's hands twitched and a sound was heard throughout the room, the sound of a water droplet.

Heusc felt sick and weak, every joint was weak from sitting there for ages mot moving and being used.

He felt confused and weak, but at the same time, he felt powerful, like he can destroy a whole country if he wanted to. He definitely has more mana than before. Water formed on top of his hand floating in the air.

His scenes were starting to come back, starting from the top half of his body to the bottom half. Some movement was felt by Heusc's arms, slowly but surely he lifted the blanket. Yin was there, and when the blanket was lifted, its small head looked up at Heusc.

A smile formed on the latter's face. Yin saw the smile and started to climb up Heusc's shirt claws almost ripping his shirt. "Careful." The door suddenly opened straddling Yin causing it to hide behind Heusc.

The maid, whose job is to clean up Heusc's room with the direct orders from the Emperor, was frozen at the door. She thought the person in the bed was never going to be awake again. Suddenly remembering her order she ran outside the report her findings.

Heusc was stunned, 'What just happened?' deciding to ignore what just happened Heusc tried to stand up. Key word tried. Using his arms to lift his body up, he turned and hung his legs over the ledge of the bed.

His arms were shaking just from using a little bit of strength, not only his arms his whole upper body was shaking. Leaning back falling on the bed he felt a bit better. 'My mussels are so weak, how much time has passed?'

Claude was in his studies doing paperwork for the empire when the door to his room was hurriedly opened. Claude looked up to see the maid that Heusc saw earlier, who ran out of the door without any explanation.

Claude was about to scold her, but "Your majesty, the boy is awake..." She said panting. Claude froze, stood up, and almost ran to Heusc's room. Felix followed behind him.

Heusc's room door was slammed open, which caused him to jolt. Heusc was still lying on the bed with his legs dangling. He had managed to spread his arms out, and for Heusc is was a great accomplishment, at least for him.

"Leave." Claude said, the servants bowed and immediately left and closed the door to the room.

Heusc heard the voice, which sounded familiar to him. Claude walked to the bed looking at Heusc's eyes, he almost cried from how happy he was. "Heusc... you're awake."

The said male's eyes widened, he tried to sit up but only to fail. Claude helped him sit up and sat next to him.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"You look familiar, who are you?"