Chapter 11 : Magic and wounds

Arriving at his brother's room. Heusc knocked three times. "W-*Yawn*-who is it?" Xander opened the door rubbing his eyes. Heusc stared at his brother's hair, it was sticking out everywhere, since his hair is blue he's looking like a blue cloud.

"Oh, Heusc *Yawn* sorry I was just taking a nap." There were tears he's eyes. "Come in, tell me what you need." Heusc nodded waking inside the room. Heusc decided not to drag on the conversation, getting straight to the point.

"Do I have magic?" Xander who was walking back to a chair almost tripped. But when he was waiting for the impact to come it didn't.

"Careful brother you're going to get hurt if you don't watch where you're stepping," Heusc said, putting him back on his feet. "Thank you, and to answer your question yes we do have magic." "I thought that you would remember that part but apparently not." Xander's eyes cast down. "If so... could you teach me?" "Really! I can!"

"Of course brother!" Heusc smiled at him. Xander smiled back. "Let's go, my dear brother has a lot more to learn."

------------------------

'This is harder than I thought. In the books they say it's so easy.' sweat is dripping off of his face. There was floating ball water in front of him. Heusc is just thinking of shapes and trying to morph the water into that shape.

The water suddenly had a crack and shattered into pieces. The shattered parts looked like ice floating in the air. Heusc stared at the hardened water, and examined it 'The touch is not cold so it can't be ice, and looks more crystals than ice, but it's made from water...'

Heusc absentmindedly starts playing with the water shard, tossing it around, and catching it. After a while, all the pieces shattered into crystal-like rain. The crystals started to shader one by one. "Heusc! Can I come in?"

"Oh please come in, Claude." Claude opened the door, and his eyes widened at the sight of the clear crystals. "What is that?" Claude pointed at the crystals on the table and ground. "Oh, I was just practicing magic." Thinking nothing is wrong with that.

Claude stared at Heusc, "My magic is related to water, but I somehow made crystals with it." Heusc chuckled, then asked. "Do you know how that works?"

Claude shook his head and looked at the crystal in his hand. Heusc who was not paying attention to Claude heard a gasp, he turned around to only see blood.

His hand had a long cut across his hand, Heusc's eyes widened at the sight, grabbed the closest cloth, and pushed it up against the wound. Since the cut wasn't very deep the bleeding stopped after only a few minutes. "Are you alright? You should be more careful next time."

Heusc lifted the cloth to see the wound. "Be glad that the cut isn't too deep, if not you will need a few stitches." Heusc wrapped the cloth around Claude's hand and left the room.

Claude was blushing like crazy through the whole thing. Heusc came back with a bucket of water, clean cloth, alcohol, and bandages (He got them from the servants). "Give me your hand this is going to hurt a bit... bite my shoulder if you need to."

Pressing the clothing socking with alcohol onto the wound, Claude who did expect the pain bit Heusc's shoulder hard. He had wounds before and treated them himself, but this is the first time it's been so painful.

Heusc kept cleaning the wound and badging it. Shaking his shoulder a bit, Claude lifted his head and looked at Heusc with tired eyes. The tears and sweat wet his face. Heusc smiled sadly at his state and used a towel to clean it.

"It's all better now, see." Heusc lifted Claude's hand for him to look. But Claude's eyes were stuck staring at something else.....Heusc's shoulders.

There were teeth marks on his shoulder from how hard Claude was biting it. Feeling his face beginning to burn Claude looks at his hand. The perfectly bandaged created a clean feeling. "T-thank you..." Claude whispered. "No problem, next time you need to be careful next time." "And I'm sorry about your shoulders..." Heusc could see the boy's ear turning red so he took a hand and felt the place.

Feeling the teeth marks, Heusc felt his face flush, "I-it's fine, my cloth will cover it up anyway." he whispered the last part. Claude saw the flushing of the older male and felt something...

.

.

.

.

.

'He's so cute!'