I love you darling

Zayn's POV

I heard someone mumbling something inside my ears. It was soothing. I can't hear the voice clearly. It was so soft. I could only hear someone say, ' I love you ' repeatly. I try to open my eyes but the lights burn right into it. I flick a couple times before look at the perfect green orbs looking at me with teary eyes. His nose was red. His beautiful brown curls was hanging from his bandana. His plump lips looks softer than a cotton. He look at me, happiness all over his face. I notice his cute dimple. The person in front of me is no other than my husband, Harry Edward Styles.

I smile a bit at him. He just hug me tight. So tight that I can't breath. I let some soft giggles.

"Oh my god. Thanks lord. I'm so happy Zayn. After three days,you have waken."

I end the hug,brows furrowed. "Three days? Wait,why am I here? What happened?"

He smile at me before continue. "We were cleaning our house. You was switching the mirror to the other room. But the mirror fall right onto you and you was unconscious. I brought you to hospital and now you awake."

"What I would do if you was not there Harry? I probably died."

He put his finger on my mouth. "Don't ever say that Zaynie. I won't let you die when I was there." He give me a kiss on my temple.

I heard someone knock on the door. "Can I come in?" A rough voice came from the other side.

"Yeah,sure"my gorgeous god said.

I saw a bald man with a white coat enter the room. He was smiling deeply, stethoscope hanging on his shoulder. "Hye Zayn, I'm Dr. Johnson. How are you? You look good man."

"Hello,I'm fine doctor. Thank you" I said weakly.

"No problem man. You can go home today. Bring your husband home. He stays all day and night here for you. You are lucky to have him."

I look at Harry again. I just notice his dark eye bags. Oh,no. Why did he stay all night for me?

"Why you don't go home Harold? You don't need to strangle yourself for me."

"I just want to stay by your side everytime and forever."

He look at me fondly. I smile again showing that I truly appreciate him.
"You are right doc,I am really lucky to have him."

"No, I'm the one lucky to have you in my life."my Harry protest.

Dr. Johnson just laughed. "You both are lucky to have each other as your half. I'm really happy to see happy couple all over places. I wish you guys luck for your life."

"Thank you doc. Thank you for saving my husband." Harry said tearing some happy tears.

"It's my job. You couple have some happy time. I head out first. Make sure to bring all your belongings before leave."

"Thank you again doc"

He show thumbs up and leave the room.

Harry look at me deeply. Green orbs meeting golden orbs. I could hear my own heartbeat. He lean closer to capture my lips. I move a little forward to taste the plump pink lips. Finally,after three days I taste his beautiful lips. I only know I was craving for his lips when I taste them. I bit his lips which in return he moan inside the mouth. That obviously turn me on. It don't feel like three days. It feel like three years since I taste those lips. We break the kiss because the lack of breathe.

We smile sheepishly and bump our noses together.

"Let's start a family together"he said tears still flowing down his face.

I look at him,can't control the happiness. I'm gonna start a family with my love. I love him.

"I love you Harry,I love you so much."

"I love you too Zayn. You know what? This is our first time telling each other I love you."

"Oh,shoot. Nothing but a wrong timing."

We laugh together.

"But the thing I said is true. I love you Harry and I would love to start a family with you"

We share another passionate kiss before the kiss was interuppted by Niall.

"Really Niall?"

"Sorry,the doctor told me Zayn is conscious,so I thought to visit him but didn't expect to look at this." His face was red probably because of the embarrassment.

"Let me just go out" Niall went back to the door but I stop him.

"No,Niall its fine. I really glad you came."

Harry look at me and glare at Niall. Niall was frightened.

"Hazza, let him be. I'm all yours tommorow. I promise."

I saw a glint of happiness in his face before he kiss my cheek and head out from the room. I saw his sexy ass giggling more than it should. I'm surely love him more than myself. I smile myself thinking what would happen tommorow.

************************************
So,guys I hope you love this chapter. I try my best to keep upload. Stay tuned for next chapter because there would be a smut. I'm excited. Stay safe 😘💕

~Love J💛💚