Falling for your fool's gold

Harry's POV

You told me that you love me that night. Why the fuck I told him Iove him? Maybe I was thinking about Louis that time. I don't even remember his face. That's a proof that I was wasted. I was probably drunk and he was a one night stand. But,he believes my 'love' and tied our whole family here. This is so stupid. He is fucking crazy. Can't he even think that I was wasted and no one literally in this world will fall in love at a night? Stupid pricks. Speak of the devil.

" Harry, you look hot when sweat form in your face. I bet you will get more hot if I fuck you right here." He said smirking and unbulking his belt.

"No,no NO! Someone help me! I'm gonna get raped by a beast! Help!" I shouted and ran to a door he just came in. But I was pulled back inside by the beast. I groaned in pain. He give me a slap. I fall to the ground. Finally,he was naked and he bring me up and throw my pants away. I pushed him away but it's not use. He have his big gym body to protect him. I keep crying feeling helpless. He push inside my hole without no warning,no lube or anything. I cried feeling the worst pain ever. I could feel my stitches is breaking apart. I couldn't feel myself. My legs were shaking and I can't stand anymore. I fall to the ground,crying my heart out. He turn me over and rape me until he's satisfied. He left some rough kisses all over my body. I feel disgusted about myself. Then,he throw my pants to me and leave the room.

I curled up in ball. I can't even move. I can't sit. My butt is sore and numb. I don't know if there's blood down there but it's so painful. Then,his right hand and left hand tied me up. They took turned to rape me again. I can't breath and all I could feel is hurt.

I'm sorry Zayn. I'm so sorry.

Niall's POV

It's New Year night and Zayn had invited us to a small party in his house. But,there's no one at the house. His car is there but no sign of them. Even the guard is not there securing the place. I'm scared. What if someone rob this place?

"Li,can you take a look around and see if you can find the security guard." He nodded and leave.

"Snig and Tom go inside the house and see if there's anything missing" They leave me in my own thoughts now.

After a while, Liam came back. "So,did you find him?"

"No but I heard some noises from the garage. I'm afraid to go inside alone"

I sighed,"fine let's go"

I open the garage to revealed the security guard who had bruises around his head. His mouth was taped and his hand and legs are tied up.

"Oh Jesus. Let me help you out"

When we set him free,he can't even talked. His throat was dry I guess. "Li,bring some water "

After take a gulp of water he said ," They kidnapped Mr.Styles family" he said holding his head. He need hospital now. "Li,bring him to hospital. Take Snig with you. Me and Tom will be here until the police arrive" I said and called 911.

"Hello,911. What's your emergency?"

"Hello,my friend's family got kidnapped"

Zayn's POV

It's more than 3 hours but they already beat me up for the fifth time. I feel used getting beaten up by them. I hope Harry is alright. In this past 3 hours they only give me a glass of dirty water. I drank it because I need to live for my family. Just now I heard Harry screamed calling for help. And he said that he wants to rape him. I couldn't do anything. All I could do is hearing his scream. It's still echoing through my ears.

Right now the dickhead is sharping his knife. I called him dickhead from now on. That dickhead always do some stupid shits. It's either beat me up or rape my Harry. I swear to God I will kill him if Im not tied up right now. 

"You look angry Zaynie boy" he said smirking

I control my anger because he's trying to put me in a trap. I know it. I just keep quiet.

"So,now you're deaf  and dumb uh?" He get near and put a knife around my neck. I close my eyes afraid what might happen next. He trailed the knife to  body and give some cuts around my arms and legs. I sneered in pain. Bloods forming here and there.

He just laughed seeing my pain. "You looks hot as well. I might want to rape you too" he said and kiss me roughly. I push him with all my strength but there's no point in doing that so. He then cut my lips with his knife. Tears forming from my eyes. I couldn't keep controlling my tears. I let it flow this time. He pushed me to the wall which hits my head. I just lean in the wall,praying it would end soon.

But sometimes wishes  won't happen everytime.

************************************
I'm sorry to make you go through this pain. I literally crying writing this. I hope everything will be fine soon. Thank you for reading. Leave some comments and votes. Stay safe everyone and keep streaming NIL. I love you guys so much. Zarry love,zarry forever 💛💚💛💚✨

~Love J 💛💚