Love you

After 5 years

Niall's POV

"Lima, bring that balloon over here. It's even better from here." I said to my husband who was putting those green and yellow balloons at the side.

"God Niall, make up your mind already"

"Fine fine I just wanna see your biceps"

"I was literally carrying freaking balloons"

"Shush honey, all that matters is I got to see your biceps"

He smacked my ass playfully and left to get more balloons.

I stood in front watching at our little decorations for Zarry's anniversary. Yes! It marks 25th of March. How time flies. They perfectly made family of three girls and two boys. Khai, Alykhan, Shasmeen, Cyra and Zinedine.

Khai, Alykhan and Shasmeen are 4 years old now. Cyra is 3 years old and Zinedine is just 7 months.

They will be here anytime soon. My thoughts were interrupted when someone pulled my pants. I looked down it's my daughter, Angela.

"What's wrong my angel?" I got down on my knees.

"Dada, Steve took my doll and hide them somewhere." She pouted and fumbling with her fingers. She's just 3 and half years old.

"Let's get him now, should we darling?" I pick her up and went up to Steve. Steve is 2 years old and he's our second little baby that we adopted.

"Stevey, what did I told you about taking her stuff?"

"Dada, see tooky ma toi"

"Baby, you gotta share your toys. If you both fight again, no toys shopping. Now apologize and hug each other"

They did it and it melted my heart.

"NIALLL! OH MY GOD!"

I turned around and it's Snig. She tagged along with her husband and a little boy she birthed 7 months ago.

"SNIG! oh my god been a long time since I've seen your ass. Oh, hi I'm Niall Horan, you must be Snig's husband. I don't know if you remember me but I did came to your wedding with my husband and my daughter that time. Oh you probably will remember if you met my husband. LIAM!"

"Hye calm down, I sure remember you Niall. How can I forgot someone who got too drunk and fall on our wedding cake"

Shit! SHIT SHIT SHIT.

"Uhm, I gotta go. Nice to meet you again uhm Mr."

"Zail, Nic Zail"

I shows a thumbs up and dissapear. Oh my god pure embarrassment.

After some wild decoration, we were panting and resting.

"Guys, I hope all of you parked your cars in different street because it's a surprise party as you can tell.

"Oh, well haha I accidentally put my car Infront of the house." Tom said while scratching his head.

"What the actual fuck Tom? Go and park it right behind the woods now." Liam ordered him which he obeys.

After some good minutes I received message from Safaa saying they are on their way to the house. Safaa said they are leaving earlier so they will be arriving sooner.

"Okay guys, close all the lights and Tom prepare the camera. We not gonna miss any shot."

After a nice ten minutes, we heard their car pull in the garage.