Little black dress

Harry's POV

"Niall! Everything look disaster. I'm looking disaster. Just look at my ugly face. Why suddenly I have nothing to wear?" I groaned after throw a purple shirt from my sight.

Niall was munching apple. " Stop being dramatic Harry. You're going to talk with him, not having a date with him" he huffed and went into my wardrobe and brought out a little black dress.

"NIALL! I can't wear that. You yourself said it's not a date" I said hiding my face in embarrassment.

"C'mon Harold, you want to win over your husband right?" He said smirking.

" But, I gained a lot of weight recently and I'm fat. I can't let him see my ugly self."

"First of all, if you said you're ugly again I'm gonna kick your ass. Secondly, where's your confidence Harry? You used to walk around naked,not caring how many eyes burned by the sight of it."

"NIALL!"

"Fine, I was joking but what I'm saying is true Harry. I'm sure Zayn loves you however you are. His love for you is related emotionally. Did you guys forgot about your ying and yang? You both are made for each other and I'm pretty sure even if you wear a freaking dirty shirt, he loves you ten times more. He's not someone who control you Harry. And don't ya think I'm taking his sides because I'm stating facts right here. Period"

I just pulled him for an unexpected hug. " Thank you Ni. I don't realize how much I need those words from you. "

"You're welcome and stop squeezing me" he said but only making me squeeze him even harder.

" Let go of me you idiot" he said pushing me away.

I got dress up quickly and put on red lipstick to make myself even more appealing. I let my hair go.

(This is what Harry is wearing)

"Whatcha thing Niall? Do I look good?" I said turning to my back to show myself to him.

"Don't ask me, I'm gay"

"I'm gay myself idiot. And I'm a guy. What the fuck is wrong with you?"

" HAHAHAHAAH, nothing is wrong with me Harold. And you look good obviously."

I turn to look at myself one more time in the mirror and head out. 

When I reached to Beachwood cafe, I didn't see any sight of him. So, I take a seat at our reserved place. I was really nervous about god knows what.

What if he doesn't want me anymore? What if he thinks I'm fat? What if he get bored of me? What if he thinks I'm slut from the way I'm dressing? Oh god, I need to change it right now.

I heard my phone ring and it was Niall.

"Yeah Ni? Did I forgot something?"

"Yeah,you forgot your brain."