Not something you guys expected

Zayn's POV

Me and Harreh are walking through the Special Emergency Room. We saw Gigi holding her baby. Her baby has her blond hair. We can't see it clearly though.

"How you doing Gigi?" Harry asked.

"I'm fine."she said with a tired smile.

"So,is it a he or she?" I asked.

"It's a she" she said kissing her baby.

"Aww,she's cute." Harry said while making a pout.

"Wanna hold her?"she said asking Harry .

Harry nodded and take the baby by his arm. He look so cute with the baby.

"I named her Khai. Which means the chosen one."she said blinking slowly.

"Khai baby"Harry cooed at the baby.

"Zayn, I'm sorry. Please take care of the baby." She said blinking even more slowly.

"What do you mean? Gi? Gi?" I called her out since she just close her eyes.

"Oh my god" I push the emergency bell. The doctor arrived the next minute. He check her pulse and just sighed loud. "I'm sorry,we can't save her." The doctor said which makes us both shocked.

"BUT WHY? WHY? WHY DOCTOR? SHE JUST GOT HER BABY." Harreh said throwing himself at the doctor while crying. I hold him away from the doctor and made him sit at the chair. He was crying hard.

"She had a terrible bleeding when she was going through the labour. She only had two hours to live. So,I told her to call anyone who would take a good care of the baby. That's why she called you both. We're sorry" The doctor said and leave the room.

I hugged Harry tight. "I may not like her Zayn but I don't expect her to die. I never thought her to die. What will this precious little baby do?" He said while looking at the baby,sleeping peacefully. The nurses closes Gigi with a white sheet.

After done with all the hospitalities,we went back home. Khai was still sleeping peacefully. Harry cried each and every time the baby cry for her mama. Harry feel sorry for her. Harry just hold the baby and sing some songs for her to sleep.

It's a hard time for both of us. We are having her cemetery ceremony in two days.(sorry I didn't know the right words.) It's actually sad because we just bless Liam and Niall to have a great life together forever and here Gigi lost her own life,leave the baby to us. Harry hasn't stop crying. His face is red and his cheek is getting wet each time they try to get dry.

"Babe,it's not your fault. God loves her so much so they took her with them." I said kissing his temple.

"But this is unfair. What did this little baby does? We don't even know who's the da-" Harry stopped mid- sentence.

I know what he's going to ask. "C'mon Zayn. Don't you think it's your baby or not? Obviously if you are a dad of this baby,you would feel some kind of connection." Harry said looking at the baby. The baby has a hazel eyes just like mine.

"I don't know Harreh."I said nervous of this situation.

"Zaynie,if it's is your baby or not I don't care. I still going to treat this girl like princess because her mother is an angel now." Harreh stated gesturing me to hold the baby.

I hold the baby carefully since she's sleeping. I kissed her forehead which makes her awake. She look at me curiously. Her eyes were wide open. She try to touch my nose and giggle to herself. She's so small. Somehow I feel the connection between her and me. She also get along with me fast.

"Khai baby has woken up. Aww who's the best cute baby?" I cooed at her which in return she kick me hard. She left some small giggles. The next minute,she started to cry again , probably hungry.

"Let dada get you milk warm yeah?" Harreh said dissapear to the kitchen.

"My baby,you are special for us. Do you know why? Because you are the chosen one" I said although Khai might not understand what I was saying.

Harry appear again with the bottle. Khai suck away the milk so fast. Then she drifted back to sleep. We put her in one of the twins crib and head outside.

"Babe?" Harry called me out.

"Yeah"

"I'm sure it's your daughter" he said confidently.

"How so?" I asked since I'm still so confused.

"Did you saw the way she suck the milk that fast? Only you could do that. Remember when I become a top and the way you suck me off. Gosh,I'm getting hard." Harry said while moaning.

"Shut up horny ass." I caressed his clothed member which earns a big moan. I love to tease him.

"Fuck,stop teasing you prick" Harry said while moaning. I can see his member standing straight.

I release his member from his boxer and stroke with my hands. He was enjoying for sure. I dont want to fuck him now since we are one month away. I might hurt him. This will do. I change my hand to my mouth. He couldn't control himself and started to grab a handful of my hair and pull it. I was moaning inside his member. His face was getting redder than ever.

"Release for me babe" I said.

He look at me and shoot everything into my mouth. I drank all of it and wipe the end of my mouth.

"You always taste good babe" I informed him.

"You always know how to make me hot" he said squeezing his eyes shut. I kiss his temple. It's past 12 so I pick him up bridal style to our room. I gently put him on the bed and turn off the light before join him.

I spoon behind him. I hug him closer to me. This moment is to be remembered later. Khai is a new member of the family and we are happy. And sad of course. Can't believe this is not a nightmare.

************************************
So,something you won't be expected. No offense to anyone. This chapter Is something that came to my mind. So,I wrote it. Hope you guys love it. Stay safe 💞

~Love J 💛💚