All my life

Zayn's POV

"Sir, can you sign here just for the formalities?" The officer interrupted.

"Uhm sure" I said and signed it out.

"And oh sir, it would be a pleasure if this news didn't get in the hand of medias. You know how they can write sometimes. Plus, my dad won't like that" I said with a small smile.

"Yeah sure sir. I let the Head Cheif know about it. Make sure to stay for two days. We might call you both up for another inquiry"

"Yeah sure. Thank you sir"

"No problem. You both may leave now"

I guided Harreh to a cab that I called.

"Where are we going?" Harreh asked.

I cupped his face and pecked his lips. " You haven't eaten yet babe. We are going to my friend's diner"

"Oh thank god. I'm starving" he whined like a kid he is.

I smooch his nose since he's so cute. "Eww, my nose is wet" he said trying to wipe them off.

"I will wet your pants later, if you want to" I said seductively around his ears. I make sure my breathe hit his small ear. Of course he got shivered and I could see his boner stooding up.

I smirked and he saw it. "Zayn, no" he whispered with widen eyes.

But I just keep my hands tracing from his arms to his torso and to his tight jeans. What's behind those tight jeans ?

"Zayn!" He sneered. But I keep doing my job. I opened his zipper and luckily he's not wearing anything behind the jeans. I took out his precuming dick and he accidentally left out a moan.

I heard the driver cleared his throat.
"Keep your hands off me Zayn. I'm warning you" he said quietly.

"Cmon let's enjoy this. You know I have a thing for taxi sex" I said placing kisses around his neck. He's trying so hard to not moan. I love to make him feel desperate.

"Do you want Zaddy to touch you?" I said which he did left a small moan.

"Yes Zaddy" he nodded but as a badboy I am, I let him go like that.

"Zayn! Why would you do that?" He asked trying to put his dick in back.

I just smirked not answering anything. 

"I hate you " I heard him mumbled.

"Let me see how you hate me tonight yeah" I whispered again and he shoot me a glare.

I just laughed it off. His expression are priceless. Like, how the hell he make the faces? Jeez, I should capture it in my phone next time.

Just at the time, we arrived at the diner. Nina's diner. Oh god, she used to be my best friend. If she saw me now, I bet she would hit me first before greet me.

"Let's go babe" I said asking for his hand. He didn't give me his hand so I let it go. I know how to make you jealous curly.

We situated at the corner of the diner. "Hello,good evening. I'm Harini and I will be your waitress for today. Would you like to take a look on the menu?"

I nodded and grabbed the menu. Hmm, fish and chips? Or wait a second. They sell tandoori too? That's cool. And samosas. I'm in heaven now. I'm literally screaming inside but I need to keep it cool.

"I would take the tandoori chicken along with the samosas. What would you like to have babe?"

"I'm taking tacos."