Secrets never die

Harry's POV

Zayn didn't answer my question.So,I just give a look where he's looking.He saw I'm turning and then he crashed his lips on mine in a blink of time.To be honest it feels good,so good that I want more.But that doesn't stop me from looking at the 'thing' he was looking.There I saw a guy,well he's not bad, handsome and have a great sense of style but not better than mine.

There I saw a guy,well he's not bad, handsome and have a great sense of style but not better than mine

He was looking directly at us or more likely looking at Zayn. Zayn looks so terrified I just can see it from his face.

 Zayn looks so terrified I just can see it from his face

His eyes just shows black.He is so scared.
"Harry,can we go back to our home?" he said with a fake smile in his face and keep looking at the guy.
"But we just arrived and the food haven't arrived.Can you wait for like an hour or so?"I tried ask him nicely.
"Bu-but j-just let's takeaway our food." The nerve he's having is so tense and I could feel it too.

"Zayn,what's wrong?Why are you getting nervous with that guy?Well he might look creepy because he's been looking at us for like 10 minutes . He probably looking at the perfect arrangement that I made for you"i try to get the tense go but it gain more when that guy walking to us.

"Harry,can we j-ju-just go?H-he might hu-hurt you."but I didnt move my ass from the chair. What's so scary about that guy and why would he hurt me

"Hello,I'm Liam Payne.You must be Harry Styles."
"Yeah I am.Do I know you?"
"I'm pretty sure you don't know me but your husband right here know me too well"he said with a smirk in his face. Before I could say anything,Zayn left both of us running to the toilet.

Zayn's POV

No fucking way.What the fuck is he doing here?I just want to forget about him and start a new life but I keep meeting him.No...this time I won't let him ruin my life anymore.But I'm scared.Who should I called up to?Let me call Gigi.She picked the call up.

"Hye Zayn,it's been awhile"
"Hye Gi,I need your help with that dumbshit."
"Zayn,no matter whatever Harry done to you,you shouldn't call him dumbshit.He is your husband."
Gosh she's crazy
"Gi,I'm talking about Liam ."
"That bastard,what is it?Is he dead or something?I would totally be happy for that."
That makes me chuckle.She knows how to make me smile.She is really awesome.
"Glad to hear you laugh idiot.Dont worry about him.I will talk to Zach regarding him.Did he like touch you or talk to you?"
"No but he was at a restaurant where Harry and I were having a date and he just came at our table to talk with Harry."wait HARRY.WHAT IF HE SAID SOMETHING BAD ABOUT ME TO HARRY.WHAT IF HE WANT TO DIVORCE WITH ME.WHAT IF HE LEFT ME ALONE JUST BECAUSE OF SOME DICKHEAD.
"Gi,I will call you later.I forgot about Harry.Let me know about the news."
"Okay Zee,I will keep updating.Bye"

I ran as fast as I could to meet Harry. When I reach there, no sign of him.Just some cold breeze air caressing my ear. I asked the waiter where he went and they said he went he home with his husband. But I'm standing here still. Holy fucking cow does that mean Liam kidnap him.My thought washed away when I saw a note in our table.

It says 'Call me if you want your husband back.I will let you know the place.I hope you come alone if you want to see your husband breathing.'At the end of the letter he wrote his number and there was a big WITH LOVE LIAM PAYNE which covered most of the letter.

This fucker is really insane. Maybe I was afraid of him but now he touched my husband and I won't keep my ass shut like some pussy. PAYNO you're gonna pay for this.I immediately called him.

"Hye sweetheart,i never expected you to call me this fast."my blood started to boil
"Stop calling me that will you asshole.Where is my husband?"
"Not that fast babe,you need to come to Ferris Factory.Well it's a empty factory so no one will know.You need to be here by 35 minutes or else he's going to die.If you really like him I could cut his dick for you."I could sense he's smirking in the other line.
"Listen here you bitch,I will come there but if you touch Harry I swear my knuckles going to hit every one of you."
"How cute,well you better hurry up Malik.Time's running"at that he end the call.

I hate him so much.I thought the secrets will die as secrets but truth will be known by everyone.I hope Harry is alright.

************************************
Liam Payne has entered the chat.So what you guys think of this chapter.What is the secret that Zayn afraid of revealing and what makes him hate Liam that much?Stay connected for new chapters.

~Love J💛💚