Someone you loved

Zayn's POV
"Faster Harry,haah....hhmm yeahh"I moaned
"God, you're so tight Zayn,ahh"
"I'm not ...tig-tight you're bi-big"I teased him
"Baby teasing me ah?Ready for round 2 darling?"he started to lick my cheeks.I moaned louder than ever. He even licked my ear which makes me turn on even more.

I woke up with a wet bed.All my cums has been released and its really alot.The one lick my cheek is Dusty.

How I wish that happens

I straight away went to bathroom and take a cold bath. Then,I put on my regular shirt for office. I made myself some coffee and English breakfast. Before I go to my office,I just want to check on Harry.He didn't came out from the room since that day.He only will come if he's hungry. Sometimes he went to work and come back at midnight.

I slowly open the door , revealed a peacefully sleeping Harry .He looks like kitten to be honest. Wish I could give him cuddles. But....he is upset with what I done I guess. I need to do that for his life,his safety. I need to explain it to him but he won't let me.Then I went to my office.

12 pm
"Hey Zayn, I'm going for a lunch at papa's pizza. Would you like to join me?" Shawn asked me.
"It's ok Shawn but if you really want someone to accompany you,you can bring Julia." I told him with a small smile.
"Thank you Zayn and Julia follow me now."he replied with a wide smile.

Actually Shawn is an employee from my studio. He's also a good friend of mine. He likes Julia since he join the company. He tried to ask her for date but he always ruin it by asking some stupid shits. So today I helped him and it worked. Hopefully he won't ruined the date.

Everyone went to lunch and I am the only one left. I stand in front of the mirror. Gosh I hate myself. I look disgusting.

"Haishh,how am I supposed to tell Harry about Liam. I thought the truth will forever hidden underground but I guess I need to open it up. But is it a right thing to do?"

"Uhmm Mr Styles?"
"Holy fucking shit,god I almost had a heart attack."
"Sorry about that."
"Don't you know to knock the door before you entered?"
"Uhmm well the door was open so I guess I just got in"
Great,Shawn left the door open
"Ok please have a seat Mr.?
"Niall,Niall Horan"
"Mr. Horan,what can I do for you?"
"Do you remember me?I was at your wedding as Harry's best man "
"Hmm yeahh I guess."
Honestly I don't remember this blonde irish guy. I know he's irish from his slang and his deep blue eyes is so peaceful and worried.
" Is there any problem?"
"It's about Harry"
"What's wrong with him?"
His face become sad
"He try to commit suicide"
What the fuck,what the fuck, what the fuck,how?why?when?I have a lot of questions in my mind right now but I need to take care of this blonde lad first. He was crying.

"Hye it's fine right?he's fine right?don't cry Niall ,I will take care of him."
he slowly started to stop crying and wipe his face with his hands. I'm not an easy crier so I won't cry that fast.

"Feeling better?"
he nodded
"Good,now let's go to see Harry , should we?"
he nodded again
I had to act cool so I could calm Niall . Actually I feel like I wanna rip my whole body and run to see Harry but I can't do that. My heart is still pumping faster as it's going to leave my body.
"Niall,which hospital is he now?"
"Frasser Hospital"

At that I rushed to the hospital. As I was getting nearer and nearer I feely heart thumping faster and faster. I parked my car at the parking and went to the information site with Niall on my hand. He is just like a baby . After I got Harry's room number I rushes there with Niall. I open the door and saw some doctors and nurses were checking on him. He is unconscious.
I sat beside him on a chair. He look pale.

"Is he alright doctor?"I asked one of the doctor
"He is good. Try give him some food because he is so weak. He also need some rest and please help him when going to toilet and eat. Please buy the medicine I written on this paper. If he's getting better ,he can go back home in 5 days. If there is any emergency,just press this button and I will be here"
"Thank you so much doctor."
"You're most welcome"
"And doctor,how did he suicide?"
"He drank some detergent. So his throat is badly damaged. Only gave him some soft food. It would make him feel better."
"Thanks again doctor?"
"Doctor Puth"
"Thank you Dr Puth."
"It's fine Mr Styles"

"Niall,do you need anything?I wanna go to store to buy some fruits for Harry."
"Can you buy me nandos? I'm starving."he asked with a puppy eyes. I can't say no to that.
"Sure Niall,please take care of Harry when I'm away and thank you for informing me about this."
"No..thank you for buying me nandos"
If I had a younger brother,he would be like him
"I'll be right back. "

I got everything I need and after buying some nandos for Niall,I went back to hospital. When I open the door,I saw Harry sitting looking at me and turned away quickly. It's good to see him awake.

************************************
So,why did Harry try suicide? Any opinion?
Well ,so sorry for a late update. As usual school is killing me. Zayn just had a baby girl and dropped a new song 'better',please stream it and pillowtalk reach 1 billion. Louis liked Zayn's photo,so basically this week is Zayn's week.

Should I do Harry as a top or Zayn?
Give me your opinions
Stay safe and stay connected 💚💛

~Love J