I cry now a river

Harry's POV

It's been 20 minutes but they didn't let me see Zaynie. I hate them so much. So,I try some tricks to meet him. I refuse to eat untill I see him with my bare eyes. But,the freaking doctor add some dose which drift me to sleep. Stupid culprit.

When I woke up again. I found Niall,Liam,Snig and Tom looking at me like a prey.

"You guys scare me idiot" I said which their look softened.

I know they giving me those pity looks and I seriously don't like it. " Stop pitting me. It only makes it worst " I snapped and immediately regret when they lower their glance. I sighed, "  I'm sorry. I shouldn't act like a bitch"

They give me a small smile. " You guys have seen Zayn?"

Niall looked at me with wide eyes then look down when I met his eyes.

"What's wrong?" I asked again.

Snig try to answer but I cut her short. "No,Niall answer me"

He slowly reach my eyes. He was damn sweating in a air conditioner room. He was making me nervous now. He swallow the lump on his throat.

"He's fine" he said quickly then started to pick his nails. He is really acting strange.

"C'mon guys, just tell me. You guys are scaring me" I said

"Well,he just unconscious that's it" Snig said like reading a rhymes.

All four of them give me a reassuring smile.

"Fuck yourself. I'm gonna see him myself" I got up and head to the door. But, two arms block my away. It was Liam and Tom.

"Harry,you need rest. It's not nice to walk in this condition" Tom said holding my wrist.

"Get off me. I need to see Zaynie" They keep blocking me but I manage to push them away and head to Zayn's room.

His room has a peeking hole on what is going on inside. I looked through and found Zayn lying in bed. But,he receive an oxygen supplier. His chest rise slow. The doctors and nurses we're really talking about something. Their talks makes me scared.  What's going on with Zaynie? I open the door no caring what the doctors might think.

"Mr. Styles you shouldn't be here. Nurse,bring him out please" one of the doctor block my way to him. I push all of them with all my strength. I reach to my Zaynie.

" Zayn? Wakey wakey. It's almost more than 4 hour babe" I shook him a little. No response. The doctors also give me a sympathy look and leave the room.

" Zayn,these people only making me angry. All of them giving us sympathy looks. C'mon,wake up. We need to show them who's the power couple"  I shook him another time. His eyes still closed. His swollen bruises still doesn't hide his perfection.

I didn't notice tears form from my eyes. I wipe it away.

"Babe. C'mon,our babies are waiting for us. You know I don't like the smell of medicine right? Be a good husband and let's go home"

"Babe? C'mon,talk to me. I need you love" I stumble over my words. Tears is clogging my tears. I hold his hand gently since it's a just got bandage.

Right at the moment, Yaser entered the room. His eyes were red. He came closer to me and pat my shoulder. I gave a confused look. What is going on? He didn't say anything. He just hug me for about 5 minutes. I dont understand anything.

Then,he let me go. He give me a sad smile.

"What's going on Dad?" I asked him. He turn his back to me. I was waiting for his reply.

"It won't last" he said.

"What won't last?"

" MY SON! YOUR HUSBAND! HE WON'T LAST" Then he started to cry again. I left speechless. Wait,did I hear it wrong?

" What do you mean by he won't last? Tell me dad. I need to know" I said holding back my tears.

"He won't last more than 3 days. He is dying"

As those words left his mouth,I kneeled down. Tear not coming at all. But,my mind is stuffed. Emotions are unstable. I cover my face with my hands. Honestly, my wounds and bruises are really painful. But, this reality are more painful. I never thought we would having this kind of situation. I got up and go to Zayn's bed.

"YOU SAID I HAVE YOUR SOUL. I WONT EVER LET YOU GO BY YOURSELF. "

No response

" IM GONNA DATE ALBERTO IF YOU DIDN'T WAKE NOW"

No response

"DON'T YOU DARE TO LEAVE ME ALONE. DON'T "

This time I started to cry. I hold his hands which are kinda cold. I gave him a sweet kiss hoping this is a Disney movie and he would wake up. But,no. I felt so damn useless. Why can't the fucking doctors do anything. I wipe away my tears and go outside to meet the doctors.

"YOU! WHY CAN'T YOU SAFE MY HUSBAND" I said shouting and grabbing his collar. Other doctor try to stop me but the doctor gesture them to stay still.

"Mr. Styles. Calm down first. We did try out best. But-"

I cut him short. "YOU KNOW YOU'RE USELESS WHEN YOU CAN'T SAFE MY HUSBAND. WHY DID YOU EVEN STUDY FOR MEDICAL IF YOU CAN'T SAFE MY HUSBAND"

He didn't say anything but me as an emotional prick let out a heavy sobs. I let him go and went back inside Zayn's room again.

" Zaynie, can you hear me? I need you here baby. I can't survive alone. I need your touches and kisses and the way you coes our babies. I love it so much. You did promise you will stay by my side forever. Don't leave me baby" I left some sobs kissing his hands and fingers over and over.

Why you talk alone idiot. Not like he's listening. Nobody is listening

My mind is right. He won't even listening to what I'm saying. But, before I leave the room I saw tears flowing down his closed eyes.

************************************
I'm sorry,I'm sorry,I'm sorry. I really don't want this but I can't stop it. 😭😭this is so painful. I have no more to say. Leave what you thinking. Stay safe 💗 I love you guys

~Love J 💚💛