Harder and wilder

I fucking love that video man. It's so hot 🔥 and full of Zarry being naughty 😏anyway enjoy the story

Zayn's POV

"Yeah, oh my god those were the days.. remember when we put bubble gum on that bitchs hair? And and that guy we hit with a ball." Harreh laughed like a maniac.

We arrived at the hotel 10 minutes ago and Harreh haven't hang up talking to so called his friend. As far as I know his name is Andrew and he's a guy. I am glaring at Harreh whose talking while walking back and forth. This is seriously annoying me. I thought we could have some sex but this green creature isn't helping it.

"It was nice talking with you again Andrew. Talk later yeah. Love ya. Bye" Harreh said smiling showing his dimples. Those dimples are mine. And love ya? Nobody can hear it from his perfect lips except me.

He looked at me and I keep glaring at him.

"That's my best mate Andrew" he said taking a seat beside me.

" Yeah, literally everyone is your best friend" I said rolling my eyes.

"Cmon Zaynie, it's not a big deal. "

"Yes it is a big deal for me. Whoever that bitch is, he literally turn me down " I said huffing.

"Oh Zaddy wants to make love? I'm ready for it" he said cheekily.

"Oh baby boy, let's go to our bedroom" I said and decide to carry him. But!

But, his stupid phone is ringin again.

"Hello? No don't ya kidding me? Roger? Oh my god Roger? How long haven't I seen you?" He keeps talking while I'm carrying him bridal style.

That's it. I'm gonna punish this angel right now. I grabbed his phone and throw it in the sofa. As much as I want to break that phone, I don't want Harreh to avoid me the next day.

"Zayn?! What are you doing? Put me down. It's Roger!"

"I don't give a fuck. You need a spank my love" I said lustfully.

I dropped him on the bed and quickly open up his shirts and pants, leaving him with his boxer. I smirked looking at him looking so innocent. Behind that innocent face lives a naughty kitten.

I took my tops off and tied Harreh's hand with it. The other hand is tied using his shirt. Of course Harreh asking me to stop but I won't. He need some punishment. I need to see him fluffy ass getting red by my spanks.

I looked at him with so much needy but no. I won't touch him just yet. Luckily I brought a vibrater with me. I harshly took off Harreh's boxer and his member is taking a little nap. This vibrater will wake him up.

I place the vibrater on his pink hole and let the game start. I took a seat just Infront of his body. This vibrator comes along with a remote. How great. I on the vibrater and put it on its minimum speed.

"Zayn, please" he said moaning. Wow, just a little speed and he's already moaning?

I increase the speed to 5 and now Harreh is going helpless. His legs already shaking and he's trying so hard to touch himself.

"No touching self" I stern. (For you guys too)

"Zaynnnnn I canttttttt" he said moaning and he's not staying still. By the sight, I'm hard enough. But this is not enough. I off the vibrater.

I got closer to him and placed my hand on his butt.

"Yes Zaddy, touch me please" he begged, tears flowing from the over pleasure.