Put a price on emotion,I'm looking for something to buy

Harry's POV

I screamed as hard I could. I feel my face are wet with tears and I'm sweating like a crazy. I remember each and every detail of the dream. I cried and pray that it won't happen.

I groaned to myself since they haven't untied me until now. I have enough crying and nobody come to see me. They probably busy with Zayn's funeral. Here we go again. My eyes started to water. A doctor come inside the room.

"Doc,it would be a great pleasure if you untie me."

"No,sorry Mr. Styles. You might suicide again. So,you are under our surveillance." He said which makes me annoyed.

Let's use some ideas from the dream. "So,should I pee in my pants since I'm not wearing any nappy."

He sighed hard and release me. I act like going to toilet them sprint out of the room to Zayn's room. I stop my tracks when I found everyone standing out the room. Literally everyone was there. Oh my god,why does it look like my dream. My eyes is like a open pipe. Water keep flowing and flowing.

Everyone saw me and some of them started to cry. No,no. I don't want to hear the words. My mom run towards me and hug me.

"Why? WHY Baby boy?" She asked. Same words.

"I don't know mom" I said trembling with my words. She keep holding me tight until both of us calm down. She kissed my cheek and give me a small smile.

" I should've die mom. They make mistake saving me" I said crying more.

"No baby. You should've not die. It would be useless because ZAYN IS ALIVE"

As she those words,my head shoot up. What? What!? My Zaynie is alive?

"You're not kidding right?" I asked unsure.

"No,I am not love" she said caressing my cheek.

I ran my way to his room and found empty bed. I was getting crazy looking all over place. Then,a doctor came in.

"Doctor,where is my husband?" I said grabbing his collar.

He show him hand saying wait and he went inside. Then,I heard guitar sound from inside. I waited outside patiently but not really patiently. I heard a voice. HIS VOICE. HIS ANGELIC VOICE.

I figured it out
I figured it out from black and white
Seconds and hours
Maybe they had to take some time

He came out of the room, strumming the guitar. I kneel to the ground crying hard. He was smiling with his tongue. He's the doctor that just came in. He wore a doctor dress.

I know how it goes
I know how it goes from wrong and right
Silence and sound
Did they ever hold each other tight like us?
Did they ever fight like us?

You and I, we don't wanna be like them
We can make it 'til the end
Nothing can come between you and I
Not even the Gods above
Can separate the two of us
No, nothing can come between you and I
Oh, you and I

I figured it out
Saw the mistakes of up and down
Meet in the middle
There's always room for common ground

I see what it's like
I see what it's like for day and night
Never together
'Cause they see things in a different light like us
They never tried like us

You and I, we don't wanna be like them
We can make it 'til the end
Nothing can come between you and I
Not even the Gods above
Can separate the two of us
(Two of us, two of us, two of us, two of us)

'Cause you and I
We don't wanna be like them
We can make it 'til the end
Nothing can come between you and I
Not even the Gods above
Can separate the two of us
No, nothing can come between you and I
You and I
Oh, you and I
Oh, you and I
We could make it if we try, you and I
Oh, you and I

When he finish the song, he kneeled down and sat right infront of me. He wipe away all my tears. I'm sure my face is red by now. He pushed my hair behind my ears. I can't keep it anymore so I slammed my lips to his. We were fighting with our lips. A lot of emotions,overflowing love and how much we miss each other. We break the kiss when we couldn't breathe anymore.

I smile still crying. I couldn't believe it. I wonder what will happen if I suicide and die. He caress my cheek and I lean in to his touch.

"You really think I would leave you darling?" He said kissing my temple.

"I will never leave you. Just as I said in the song,not even the God's above can separate the two of us" he said and kissed me again.

I hugged him tight. I sniffles his body. Apparently he smells like medicine. But,I miss him. So,I don't care. I kiss each and every part of his body.

I mumbled I miss you and I love you again and again.

" I'm sorry I try to suicide" I whispered to him.

" It's ok darling. Actually, when you whispered to me that you are going to die as well,I try really hard to safe you and I did. I told the doctors that you are going to suicide. And that's what happen." He said kissing my hair.

I hugged him again feeling his heartbeat. I'm more than happy. We could live together now. Happily and free. I kissed his ear.

"Remember when you moaned when I was beside you? I already get hard. And I dream of you wearing a  pink shorts and a revealing shirt. You put on some blood red lipstick and you hair is curler than ever. You sit on top of me with your fluffy ass gaining my attention since I was writing something. Then,we had a nice make out. I really want to try them out, don't ya think?" He said winking at me.

I blushed like a tomato. I bit my lip as a approval.

"Not here babe. We still got a lot of time together" he said kissing me.

I couldn't get enough of his kisses. I feel like it's been a year since I touch him and kiss him.

"I love you babe"

"I love you more darling" he said and kiss away my tears.

But I love you
I tell you, I love you

************************************
So........I'm sorry 😂I love to see you sad,I know I'm such a cruel person but.......I hope you like it. ✨❣️Leave your thoughts. I'm dying to read them. I love you guys. Stay safe 😚💞

~Love J 💛💚