Business meeting

My names Danté Sanchez, I am best known for being  the boss of the mafia in Italy. I had went to England for a business call I just got here three days ago. But I got a call before my meeting telling me one of my docks had been attacked. I decided to leave tonight and fix the problem at hand. I was strong, fearless and had no weaknesses but would that change when I met her.

Danté POV
I had an important business meal at 12pm to discuss a deal with the most powerful mafia in England. It meant we would become allies and he would invest into one of my businesses.

It was a long boring meal I was agitated from the attack that happened earlier this morning. Al I thought through out the meeting was who would be stupid enough to attack my port?

Finally we agreed to become allies and have him invest within my side of the mafia.

Once the business meeting ended I went back to my penthouse to touch up some last things in my office with my first right-hand man (Enzo  sica) and my second right-hand man (Leandro Augusta).

The only reason I was leaving to go to Italy was because my brother wasn't able to look after my port. I have a big family my three younger brothers and my two sisters.

before leaving to the airport. I got this feeling that's something was going to happen so before we left the penthouse I slipped a small knife and pistol into the back of my trouser.

I had a very modern jet that had but the engine malfunctioned so I had to stay with in the airport for 2 hours.

I was able to slip through security with my weapons since I was now allies with the english and the English owned the airport.

I never really liked waiting in airports but I was actually ok since I never ate yet today so we decided to go into the closest restaurant in the airport.

I always got looks were ever I go, normally fear falls into there eyes that give me joy but from women it's always curiosity and when I wink at them the literally melt in arousal.

As I stepped out of the restaurent I fell to the floor as this girl bumped into me. As soon as I saw her, I didn't know what was different with her as I felt a jolt of electricity shiver through my body as our bodies touched. She was at least a foot shorter than me. And had brown luxurious hair that fell just below her shoulder, she also had big beautiful brown eyes.

I got up and gave her my hand, I wouldn't normally do this but she was different, she picked all her stuff up and quickly left but shouting thank you back not giving me enough time to respond.

I was memorised about her, I was stud there for a minute after she ran away from me. There was something definitely different as no one would have even dared to run from me but she did.

I soon switched out of my thought as I had no idea how she had this big effect on me I am not capable of love.

Just then I noticed something something in the floor it was a slip of paper, she forgot her boarding pass to Italy. I didn't know what to do with it so I just kept held on to it in case she came back before I left on my jet.

I was about to leave when I noticed her again about to walk out of the airport when I tapped her on the shoulder.

'' i think you dropped this'' I said in the most italien accent I could put on thinking I could effect her but nothing they would Normally fall to my feet but she didn't.

She said,  ''thank you but my plane has already left and there is no way I can go see my family for Christmas'' I felt a bit bad if she didn't bump into me, she would have got to her flight. I sighed and grappes her arm spinning her around.

I knew I would regret this at some point but..

I said '' why don't you come with me on my private jet I am heading to Italy myself anyway''
I knew she was heading to Italy because of her boarding pass.

I knew she was being hesitant to my request but then se agreed, I guess it was her last option. I led her towards my private jet, she was shocked as I could tell it was her first time seeing a private jet.

I left my first right-hand man in Oxford for the next two days to finish my meetings and I took my second right-hand man with me he looked more like a body guard but as soon as I stepped onto the plAne i could tell something was off.

I asked for her name and she told me it was Angelina and all I could think was my angel. I also told her my name was danté.

Yet agin she was going through my mind as I looked at her in her tight pencil skirt above the knee and a fluffy jumper. It turned me on but I couldn't let this girl effect me I had no weakness and I won't let her become one of mine.

I knew something  was in wrong  when my second right-hand man didn't come out of the pilot area.

Minutes later a bunch of emmener xmas out of the pilot section and at that moment I knew the plane had been hijacked by my rival gang.

They tied me and Angelina together but didn't  search me, they were most bunch of idiots I knew. I was able to free me and Angelina with the knife I had in my trousers.
🖤
I took my gun out and shot the three guys in the front watching the lifeless bodies drop the floor. Watching the blood spill all over the floor, I then saw Angelina she looked broken down  seing me kill three people all I though was 'shit'

I went to pilot area and realised they were all dead  and had to shoot the last one that was flying the plane.

I realised the plane was heading towards the water ans out last hope was to survive was to jump.

I said
'' we have to jump the plane Is heading toward the water''
Panic raised in her voice when she said 'ok'

As we jumped, I lost her touch wondering if I would ever feel it again I had put her in so much danger by bringing her onto my jet, next think I knew I was knocked out by the electric blue sea.

Authors note ❤️
I hope u liked this chapter let me know ur thoughts in the comments.