The crash

Angelina's POV
I wake up with a massive headache,  I try to look around for any similar surroundings, all I could see was the blue ocean and the sand against my skin.

After looking around for a few minutes I noticed Danté on the beach passed out, I go over to him  to try and wake him up, suddenly after shaking him and splashing some of the sea water on him he jolted awake.

We were wondering where about we were until I noticed a sign and we washed up on a beach in the south coast of England.

We were able to make a phone call quickly once we got off the beach and into a village not far from the ocean. We didn't speak much after I woke him up we just made it a priority to get of the beach.

He was bake to get a local to use his phone and able to call his men to get us some tickets to be able to fly to Italy, I was now Boxing Day it took us two days to wake up after jumping out of the plane.

As spoon as we managed to make it to the airport for a second time. We both got to separate planes to be able to go back to Italy. I guess this was were we parted ways. I left him not looking back and headed to my gate.

As soon as I stepped onto my plane flash backs get coming into my mind of what happened on the jet. Yet there was only one question that flooded my mind ' who was he?',All I knew that he was a heartless killer.

I managed to get home and contact my father and brother before the sent a man hunt out for me. I am just upset that I missed Christmas.

My father ( Antonio Messina) was a powerful man, people we scared of him. He was in some short of business. And I knew from day one I was never going to lead that business, as all my life I have wanted to be a writer and that's why I went to England to be able to do something for myself. How ever 2 years after I left my brother ( Lorenzo Messina) became the ceo of my fathers business. Unfortunately it's only been us three since I was 10, my mother passed away I don't know why and I don't know how. But my dad and brother were always there for me.

We had to open our gifts on Boxing Day as i didn't get home till late with the previous events that happened. When we did it was nice to down some time with my family I have missed them so much over the three years. It makes me want to come back more often.

Just the feeling of being in the home I grew up in made me have big smile on my face, it reminded me of my mother and how much I missed her.

Few days after arriving in Italy

I was peacefully sleeping in bed, everything felt so right, I was watching the moon in the dark sky glimmer. As the stars outshined the moon, until I got pulled out of my trans state to someone hugging me.

It took me a little while to forgive our who it was but when I saw her I hugged her back. It was Amélia, she has been my best friend since highs school she new about my family business as her father and my father work together. But it felt so nice to be in her presence again.

Once we relaisser from our hug she looked me up and down and said '' come on we're going clubbing''
I looked at her with most serious fast I could put on and said '' no'' and looked away. She walked over where I was looking and stood in front of the moon and said '' no none of that get ur ass up we going out get changed, stronza'' i sighed and said ''ok.''

Amélia dressed in this short red dress with a big low v cut on the front. With he blond hair curled and her favourite red heels.

I could never pull of something like that, I put on this tight-fitted black dress but not too revelling, but definitely good enough for a club

We arrived at the club, It was nice she was able to get us into the vip part of the new club, as her father was partners with the the owner. But as soon as I walked in into the vip section, I saw him for a third time.

He was dressed in a tight-fitted suit showing off his amazing physique. I had to distract myself as I seen a blonde bimbo walk up to him I turned away. He probably didn't remember me anyway, I decided to distract my self by going to get me and Amélia vodka shots.

Some creep sat next to me at the bar and started to come onto me, I just tried to ignore him until he touched my leg, at that moment I punched the man square in the face. And simple walked away from the bar to dance on the dance floor with Amélia.

After a few shots I was enjoying my night, until I felt a jolt of electricity go through my body as someone but the hands around my waist.

Authors note ❤️
Thank you for reading this chapter, I hope you enjoyed it. I will be publishing 3 chapters a week