secrets

Danté pov

its been a few week since Angelina moved into the house and already i was in love with her, i am worried for her safety for her life everything is on the line.

i either have to fully commit to her or push her out of my life forever but I'm not sure i can do this. i am head over heals for here and threats are coming left right and center. she doesn't know about the life i live , but i know it has to be here choice i either have to tell her everything to let her go.

waking up to her in my arms mean everything to be she was there and i know i cant push her away i have to tell her about my life style and fully commit i could not live without her.

Angelina pov

my life has never been this way, it was something different , maybe it was the way i felt for Danté . i mean when i was in my past relationship yes i was i loved him but I'm sure i wasn't in love with him, i have never felt some thing like this before.

i knew he would wake up before my as i would always wake up to him looking at me and i knew from that point on i was in love. i felt the connection, the spark, the chemistry. between us it was something i was ready to experience.

go big or go home that's what they always say.

Danté pov

its now Monday 18th November and today was the day i was going to tell mio bambino, everything. i called her down to my office hoping we could spend some time together as we would only see each other either in meals or in the mornings and evening.

" hey amore" i said to her whilst leaning against my desk as i heard her small footsteps come into my office. then i peered up smiling at her as seeing her return my smile.

"hello" she whispered without looking away from me looking me up and down, i smirked looking at her taking me as she looked at me whilst coming closer and taking a seat in front of me.

"so...." i don't know how to start o feel guilty hiding this form her but she needs to know.

"i need to tell you important. and before you say anything I'm sorry i never told you from the start but if was for your safety."

she looked at me and nodded for me to continue.

" i don't know how to say this but I'm in the mafia."

she looked at me for a second and what she said made me shocked.

Angelina's pov

"okay" is all i said knowing that him owning the club he must have been in illegal business just like my father he doesn't know that i know but trust me i do. i used to go to the gym everyday in London with one of the best trainers in England as i knew i had to protect my self. i was living a secret life i use to go to underground fights with my friend in England but haven't been since i came to Italy. i used to fight some times i came 2nd in the world quite easily in three years i go by the name heaven but I'm not willing to tell him yet i had some past even my father and brother never new about. I had never told someone what happened to me 3 years ago before i started fighting, would he be the first? that's all i kept thinking.

" what do you mean okay aren't you like panicking or something " he said after looking at me in the eyes for a few minutes.

" i knew you were in some sort of legal business with the club and stuff like the safe room." i said as he looked at me, honestly proud that i picked it up quite quickly whilst i smiled at him.

" are you not angry at me?" he said to me which took mem back why would I be angry at home I have no reason to be unless he did something utterly wrong like human trafficking.

" look at me when I say this love i couldn't love you any less than i do now i just need to know one thing..." I trailed off

he looked at me and nodded wanting me to continue what i was saying.

"do you human traffic?" i asked him hoping he was going to say no and thankfully.

he responded " no of course not that's not what my mafia is involved in." i felt relief wash over me as i went of to him and sat on his lap straddling him.

"i love you so much you..." i cut him of immediately, pushing my lips against his will he followed back in sink sending all my passion and love into one long kiss knowing how much i love him.

we pulled away and looked each other in the eyes whilst just smiling nothing could ruin this day.

or so I thought.

authors note

sorry I haven't been uploading as much been heavy with revision but i hope you like it and let me know what you think

what would have happened to ruin there moment?

word count- 896

Mafia vacationजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें